Chapter 19

Sunday, September 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Emma's POV:

We all sit on the couch and watch Frozen. The guys suggested it since I had never seen it. We are at the part where Elsa is singing, "Let it go"

"LET IT GOOOO!" Daniel sings a long.

"LET IT GOOOO!" Corbyn continues.

"I AM ONE WITH THE WIND AND SKYYYYY!" Zach yells.

"LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOO!!" Jonah projects.

"YOULL NEVER CATCH ME CRYYYYY!!!!" Jack finishes. I'm just on the couch laughing so hard.

After the movie, we just sit and talk.

"It's such a nice day outside." I say.

"Hey Emma, do you know how to swim?" Jack asks.

"Oh, uh....yeah." I lie.

"Cool! We have a swimming pool. Wanna swim?" Jack asks.

"I don't have a bathing suit." I say, trying to avoid swimming.

"We can go buy you one." Zach suggests.

"Okay." I shrug. Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, and I all go to target. Zach and Jonah decide to stay home and do whatever they do.

We get in target and go to the bathing suit section. We suddenly hear a scream and turn our heads simultaneously.

"OMG ITS WHY DONT WE!" A girl screams. The guys have huge smiles on their faces as the girl approaches.

"Hey." Jack says.

"H-hi." The girl says nervously. She looks about 12 or 13.

"Do you want a picture?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah!" She says excitedly. I chuckle. It's so cute to see fans come up to them. They are so excited. I focus back on shopping for bathing suits while they talk. About 30 seconds later, it goes quiet. I turn my head and the girl is whispering something in Daniels ear.

Daniels POV:

"So what's your name?" Jack asks her.

"Kalyn" the girl says.

"It was nice to meet you Kalyn." I say.

"You guys too! But one question." She starts to say.

"Oh Jonah and Zach are at home." I say.

"No, I was going to ask which one of you likes her." She giggles. My face turns bright red.

"Well Her, Jack, and I are just friends, but I think Daniel has a little crush on her." Corbyn laughs.

"Shut up." I tell Corbyn. The girl stands on the tips of her toes and whispers in my ear;

"She's very pretty. You two would make a good couple."

My cheeks heat up and the girl walks away with her mom. We turn back to Emma, who has already picked out a bathing suit.

"Ready to go?" Jack asks. Emma nods her head and we check out.

Back at the house, we walk in and Jonah is making eggs, and Zach is fixing his hair, as usual.

"Let's go swim!" Corbyn exclaims and runs up to his room to change. After we all change, we go to the backyard.

Emma's POV:
I change into my bathing suit and look in the mirror.

Emma's POV:I change into my bathing suit and look in the mirror