Q&A

"What inspired you to write this book?"

I'm honestly not really sure😂. I used to be very obsessed with Logan Paul. I kinda grew out of him, but I just liked him and felt it would be interesting if I wrote a book about some fantasy world.

"Could you write an alternate ending where Emma doesn't die, but still saves Jack?"

I would LOVE to do this!! It'd be so interesting and I think that's an amazing idea.

"Why did you choose for Emma to attempt suicide?"

While I was writing the story, I knew I wanted to make the ending sad. Don't get me wrong, I love happy endings, but I like tapping into you guy's emotions. Me making her attempt suicide was a way to not only propel the story, but also to let you guys see her character growth.

What was the hardest part about writing this book?

The hardest part about writing this was just trying to make it the best it can be. I'm a perfectionist, if you couldn't tell, so I like anything I put out to be at it's full potential. But on like plot wise, probably the parts where they were in different places that I don't live. Like, I'm a Texan. I have no freaking idea what it's like in Helsinki Finland.😂

If you could make a spin-off series, who would it be about?

I'd probably either choose Victoria, Liam, or Noah. Most likely Victoria and all about how she slowly became a famous model. If not those three, then it would be Daniels life after Emma died.

Are you going to make another book about Why Don't We?

Actually yes! It's called Bucket List and I am going to put out the first chapter soon. I'm really excited about it!

What's you're favorite band besides Why Don't We?

I don't really have one. I mean the only band that I could think of I s queen but I've only listened to one of their songs. My favorite artist though is a tie between Charlie Puth and Shawn Mendes. :)

Favorite Tv Series?

My favorite series of all time is Supernatural and I'm sad to see it end. My second favorite is Friends. :)

How'd you discover Logan Paul?

Well I had just moved back to Texas, and my friends all watched him and Jake so I kinda watched them too.

Are you going to make any other books that aren't WDW/Logan Paul related?

Yes! I really want to make a supernatural fanfic, but idk who all would want to read it.

Any helpful tips for new writers?

Uhm..I'd just say that consistency is key and try to keep the readers hooked. Obviously, you hate putting your characters through hell, but that's what the audience wants...a good story, not a happy ending. (Even though most people do like a happy ending lol) Also, put some comedic relief in your story. If it's really intense the whole time, it's sometimes overwhelming to the readers. So put a joke or two in there.

What is your favorite chapter in your book?

Jeez this is such a hard question. How do I pick 1/100 buttt I do like the chapter where Daniel Takes Emma on a date after Emma's coma and they sit under the stars. That was a good chapter. (That's also the chapter we found out jack liked Emma ;) )

Do you feel like you have a special connection with your readers?

Yes! I'm not sure if you guys feel the same way, but I feel like we've gone through this journey together and I know this is cliche, but I really couldn't have done it without y'all. I probably would have stopped writing if I didn't get so much love and support. So thank you guys for that. And even though I'm not the most consistent, you still stuck with me. And I love all my ducklings :)❤️💞

GUYS. That's the End of Adopted By Logan Paul. I just want to thank all of you for reading and I can't believe I have 100k reads! It feels like yesterday I was freaking out bc I got 600 reads. You guys are insane and I love you for that. This has been an amazing journey and I hope that all of you enjoyed reading this, because I loved making it! If any of you want to read my new book, it's called Bucket List, and I'm putting out the new chapter today! Hope you guys like it. On another note, if you like supernatural, please tell me if you'd be interested in a fanfic bc I'm writing one right now that I think you'd enjoy. Just comment! Again I want to thank you. You're amazing.

Peace ✌️

-Kylie