Chapter 86

April 24, 2018
9:03 a.m

Emma's POV:

I wake up to the bed beside me empty. Daniel was there before I went to sleep. Once I get my eyes fully open, I see a small piece of paper where he was.

Had a show. See you later and have a wonderful day beautiful.
                                                  Love,
                                                      Dani

I sigh in lust and hold my heart. I don't know how I lived without him in my life. He's my soul mate, best friend, love of my life, and so much more. I just....can't believe we spent so much time apart. I'm addicted to him.

"Hey dad?" I call out.

"Yea?" He responds.

"Can I go walk around for a bit? By myself." I ask. He walks into my room, a worried face slathered on him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I just need some alone time. Just to think. I'll be careful, I promise." I say. He nods his head and hands me my phone.

"Call me if you're in trouble." He smiles faintly. I'm so thankful that he understands when I need a break. He knows when I just need to clear my head when I want to go somewhere by myself. That's why he let me go down to the pool in the first place.

I get down to the street and just walk. I put in some earbuds but don't play anything. I just want to block out any noise from the street. I look up at the dark sky. Its morning, but I think it's going to storm soon. I keep walking, not really bothered by the ominous clouds rolling into New York City. People rush by me, dealing with their own problems in the world. It's way busier here than in Los Angeles. I pushing past hundreds of people, as they scatter to find shelter from the imminent storm. I, on the other hand, will figure out a way to get back to the hotel. The rain can't be that bad.

I spoke too soon.

The rain comes out harder than I had initially expected. No one else is on the street but me. I can barely see anything five feet ahead of me. I didn't bring an umbrella, not even thinking of the possibility of this bad of a storm. I walk down the empty street, fighting against the heavy winds. I try to call Logan but I don't have signal. The wind must've knocked over the power lines. Lighting strikes, causing me to jump at the bright bulb of light. Thunder claps soon after. I can't see. I'm scared. I'm panicked. I feel my heart start to race like it did last night. My hearing is filled with loud thuds as the rain hits he ground. I fall to the hard, wet concrete, not being able to hold my balance. I'm already soaked, the mascara I had previous put on is now run down my face, and I don't think my phone can handle this much water. I see headlights but don't bother getting up and waisting my energy. The car suddenly comes to a halt right in front of me.

"Do you need help miss?" Someone calls out. I can't catch my breath to talk, so I just tuck my head between my knees and cry. "It's alright. Get in the taxi with me, I'll bring you my my hotel room." He says politely. I can't make out who it is in this rain. I grab his hand and pull myself up. Once I'm face to face with him, I can see who it is.

"Zach?" I ask.

"Emma! Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" He asks, cupping my jawline.

"Zach...I can't breathe." I wheeze, putting my hands on my knees.

"Okay, Okay. Uh....I'll bring you to Daniel. He knows what to do! My hotel is just a block away." Zach says, picking me up bridal style. Then everything went black.

Zach's POV:

I can tell she blacks out when she gets in my arms, but comes back a few seconds later. I quickly get into the taxi with her, cradling her like a baby. Once the taxi driver gets to my hotel, I pay him then quickly make my way up to our room. I pound on the door, yelling at them to let me in.

"Daniel!!! Let me in hurry! Emma's I'm trouble!" I shout. She's still panicking, breathing heavily and crying into my chest. She says gibberish to me. I'm only able to make out a few phrases like, 'I can't do it anymore.' 'It's too hard.' and 'I want to leave.' I try to keep my composure, but I can't anymore.

"Daniel! Jack! Someone open the door please!" I slam once more before falling to the ground crying as well. I don't know what to to.

"Emma I can't help you this time. I don't...I don't know how." I say. She looks like a little kid throwing a tantrum. "I don't know what's wrong with you! I want to help but I can't. Emma!" I cry. I repeat her name over and over until someone yells my name.

_____________________________________
Word Count: 861

A/N:
Guys, I'm heart broken. My heart is shattered and scattered across the floor. Matthew just broke up with me. For no reason. At all. You know what? His last name IS Moore. And if you can find his insta or snap, feel free to send him a message. Idc anymore. Just don't tell him where you know me from. If he asks, just say you're my friend. Be as brutal as you want🤗. But now I have a chance with Daniel😂 Lmao who am I kidding? Never had a chance with him anyways. But yea, just sitting here ranting to my bestie about it cause I have no one else but you guys. I would give you his snap but I don't wanna get sued or anything if he finds out lmao. Sooooo that's what's up in my life. How's yours? Todays S/O go to @reannamartin_ and @cupcakie911 ! You guys found my Easter egg from last chapter! 😂

QOTD:
What was your favorite childhood toy?

✌️
Kylie