Chapter 40

November 24, 2017

Emma's POV:

"You want to tell me what the Dykes were talking about when they called me over the phone and told me to 'keep your daughter and that Daniel kid in order.'" Logan questions as soon as he gets back from his trip.

"Logan can we please not talk about this?" I ask.

"No, tell me. What really happened between you and Daniel. Was it really just a 'simple disagreement?' Or did something else happen you didn't tell me about?" Logan asks.

"Fine...Daniel accused me of cheating on him with Liam. I didn't, if you were wondering. Anyways, I saw him at Outback when I went here with Tory, Noah, and Liam. Tory said she'd take care of Noah, so after I hung out with the guys, I went to her house to pick him up. I took the boys with me, totally forgetting about the whole 'Daniel thinking I cheated on him with Liam' thing. When Liam and Daniel saw each other, they got into a fight. A few punches were thrown. It was kinda a big thing. So I went to go leave, and Daniel tried to make me stay, but I left anyways. That's about it." I explain.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Logan asks and hugs me from the side.

"Because I knew you'd go all dad on me." I say and playfully push him off.

"Well, you know I have to beat up Daniel for breaking your heart." Logan says.

"Don't you dare!" I scold.

"I'm kidding." He laughs. The doorbell rings, and I somehow know who it is.

"Zach, I'm fine." I say before I even open the door.

"Please let me in." Zach begs. I groan and get up to open the door. I open the door and see Zach and Daniel.

"You tricked me!" I exclaim.

"I'm sorry! He made me do it!" Zach blames. Before I can close the door, Daniel shoved through the door.

"Daniel, I don't want to talk to you." I say.

"Yeah, you should leave." Logan says.

"Logan, I know I hurt her, but can I please talk to her?" Daniel asks. Logan looks at me and I nod my head.

"We can go to my room." I say and walk up the stairs.

"Emma I'm sorry." Daniel apologizes as soon as we get into my room.

"There is no more us. No more kisses. No more hugs. No more goodnight texts. No more stupid fights. No more 'I'm sorry.' No more making up. So stop trying." I say.

"Just because I let you go, doesn't mean I wanted to."

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"It's you, It's always been you. I'd rather have bad times with you than good times with someone else. I'd rather be beside you in a storm than safe and warm by myself. I'd rather have hard times together than easy times apart. I'd rather have the one who holds my heart. We broke up for a reason; to get back together."

"I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away. Because honestly, it would've saved me so much hurt and pain." I say as tears stream down my face.

"You're allowed to scream at me. Go ahead and cry all you want. But please do not give up on us." Daniel says and cries as well.

"I've never given up on us. The real question is, Have you?" I ask.

"I can't give up on something I can't go a day without thinking about."

"Daniel, I love you. After all this time, I still love you. It's always been you. It was you yesterday. It's you today. It will be you tomorrow. And for the rest my life, it will be you. Because I'm in love with you." I admit. Daniel grabs me by the waist and pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips connect and it's like the world came together. It was like a puzzle piece that was lost, and found again. It felt perfect.

"I left the light in my heart on in case you ever came back home." Daniel smiles.

"That was cheesy, Seavey." I laugh.

"I'd do anything just to see you smile." Daniel says. I laugh at his pun, but continue the joke.

"Why Don't We Just lay here all day."

"All These Girls don't make me happy like you do." Daniel adds.

"If you Tell Me what we're Made For, maybe I'll give you All My Love." I wink.

"Don't be a Runner just because you know We The Party. Nobody Gotta Know about our relationship, even when they give us an Invitation. I'm Taking You with me like a Boomerang, and we'll be Perfect. All the Words I Didn't Say doesn't matter because we may Never Know what our future holds. I'm On My Way though, so don't you go M.I.A on me. I Depend On You, So don't leave me in The Air Of The Night. If we Turn It Off, we will be Free, and every one will know that we are Something Different." Daniel says.

"Wow Seavey." I giggle.

"What can I say? I'm really talented." He laughs. We kiss again, enjoying each others warmth.

_________________________________________
Word Count: 864

A/N:
HEEEYYYO DUCKLINGS! All I can says is YAAAY THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER!! I don't know about any of you, but I've been waiting for this! I'm suuuuper excited. Also, bad news. I might be ending this book soon :( I really wanted to reach 100 chapters, but I don't think I can go that far in the story. I also want to thank all you guys for being awesome! I have 1.24k reads! LIKE OMLLL! I love u guys so much!! :)