Chapter 30

Emma's POV:
While we're still kissing, Daniel sits down on the bed and I'm straddling him. We pull away from each other and smile.

"I didn't think it was possible to be so in love with somebody." Daniel says as he pulls my waist closer to him. I didn't say anything. I just held him closer than I ever have before.

"Hey Em, we've got to go." Logan says and walks into Daniels room.

"Oh...okay. Just give us one more minute please?" I ask. Logan looks kinda pissed off that I'm on top of Daniel, so I get off of him and sit beside him on his bed.

"Okay. I'll wait in the car." Logan said and walked out of the room.

"I don't want you to leave." Daniel says sadly.

"I don't want to either." I say and press my lips against his cheek.

"Promise me you'll text me everyday?" He asks.

"I promise. Be safe in Las Vegas. Please. I don't want you to get hurt." I say and cup his jawline with my hands on either side.

"Babe, you don't gotta worry. Nothings going to happen. I'll be okay. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I sigh. I don't want to leave him.

Back at the apartment, I see Evan sneak out of his room.

"Oh! Hey Emma!" He says.

"Hey Evan, what's up?" I ask. He looks at Logan, who nods his head.

"What's happening?" I ask. Evan opens his door and a small puppy walks out.

"OH MY GOD!" I yell. I nearly cry because of how cute it is.

"This is Arya. She's my new puppy." Evan says as I get down on my knees and pet the new member of the family.

"She's so cute." I say.

I play with her for the rest of the day, not even realizing it got dark outside.

"Night Logan!" I called out from the couch.

"Night Em. Tomorrow, I get the Yeti back!" He exclaims. I laugh and shortly after fall asleep.

-The Next Morning-

I wake up and look at my phone. Damn, it's already 11:30. I slept 12 hours.

I hear my phone ding, which snaps me out of my thoughts. It's from Daniel. Smiling, I read over the text

Danny: Hey, getting on the plane to Las Vegas. Love you 😍.

Emma: Love you too. Please be safe...I don't have a good feeling about you guys going to Las Vegas. I don't know why.

Danny: Babe, we will be fine. If you need anything from our house, there is a spare key under our welcome mat.

Emma: Okay. Love you so much. ❤️

Danny: I love you more! 😊 ♥️

Emma: Not possible

Danny: I just made it possible ;)

Emma: be safe

Danny: I will

I put my phone down and quickly got dressed into this: