Chapter 27

Logans POV:
After a long flight from Italy, I finally make it to Los Angeles and kinda just want to go home and take a nap. I'm not feeling well, and need to take medicine, but I want to see Emma first. I walk through the passenger boarding bridge, then walk down a long hallway. I glance around and see something I'd never thought I'd see. Daniel...kissing Emma. Without thinking I yell, "GET OFF OF HER!"

I walk over to them and grab Daniels shirt. I pull him closer to me and stare at him.

"Logan, get off of him!" Emma exclaims.

"Why did he kiss you?!" I ask.

"How oblivious are you? Daniels my boyfriend! The real question is why are you here? You're supposed to be in Italy." Emma says.

"BOYFRIEND?!" I ask.

"Logan, please. I can explain if you put me down." Daniel pleads. I realize that I'm holding him a couple inches off the ground. I put him down and cross my arms.

"Logan, I'm sorry I never asked for your blessing, and I know I should have. It's just...I really, really like your daughter, and I hope she really likes me." Daniel says and links fingers with Emma. I look at them and sigh.

Emma's POV:

"Daniel you're a nice kid, but you guys are 3 years apart. At your age...it's illegal." Logan says.

"What's illegal?" I ask.

"Well...sex." Logan says. I look at him wide-eyed and blush.

"Logan, no...ew. Just ew." I say. I realize how bad it sounds and turn to Daniel. "Not that I wouldn't want to do it with you. It's just we're young and....I'm not helping." I say and shut my mouth.

"I know you're not doing it now, but eventually you guys will want to. And if you get caught, Daniel will go to jail." Logan says. I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

"Well, What can we do? We love each other." Daniel says.

"That's up to you guys. But you're still not off the hook. I'm driving Emma to your place to pack then we are going straight home. Emma, you're grounded, give me your phone." Logan demands.

"What?" I ask. I've never seen him this upset before.

"Do I have to repeat myself? I said give me your phone, now."

I reach my phone out of my back pocket and hand it to him.

"As for you Mr, don't text or call her." Logan says and drags me out of the airport.

Most of the car ride home was silent. I looked out the window, tears silently falling. I could tell Logan was mad...veins were popping out of his arms because he was gripping the steering wheel so tightly.

When we got to the WDW house, I ran up to my room and locked myself in. Logan waited out in the car for me. I cried as I packed my suitcase.

"Emma?" Zach asked. I wiped my tears away quickly and responded, "yeah?"

"Are you Okay? Why is Logans car out front?" He asks. I unlock and open the door to see all the guys, except Daniel, standing there.

"Logan came home early to surprise me. He saw me and Daniel kiss and told him not to talk to me again. I have to pack to go back home." I explain.

"Wait, What?! Where is he?" Jonah asks.

"I'm guessing still at the airport. Logan took my phone so I can't text him. Guys...what am I gonna do?" I ask as more tears drown my eyes.

"Here...have my phone. I barely use it anyways." Jack says and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

"Jack, you don't have to.." I say.

"No, I want to. And if you get caught, just say you're playing games on it. Delete every text you send Daniel. Make sure not to call him when Logan is home. Also, find a good hiding spot. Like some where Logan never goes." Jack instructs. I grab his phone and slide it into my back pocket and cover it with my shirt.

"Thank you Jack. And thank you guys for being so wonderful and nice to me. I'm proud to say you guys are my best friends." I say as I grab my suit case. I hug each one of them individually then go to the car. As the car drives off, I stare at the house I've been staying in for the past two weeks. All the good memories come flowing back to me. The feeling I got when Daniel kissed me for the first time came back to me, then went away when the thought of never seeing him again came to mind. My eyes started crystallizing, but I forced the tears away.

"I have a surprise for you when you get home. I think you'll like it." Logan said in a monotone. I just nodded and glared at the window.

_________________________________________
Word Count: 831

A/N:
Hey guys! So after this book ends, I'm thinking of writing another book. Don't worry, this book isn't ending soon! I just have come up with some ideas. I'm not going to show my ideas, because I don't want anyone to steal them. Anyways, how are you liking this book? Do you think Emma will ever see Daniel again? What will happen when she texts him off Jacks Phone? What is the 'surprise' Logan was taking about? Comment what you think in the comment section! :)

Peace out
-Kylie