Chapter 5

GRACE D POV

The rest of the car ride was silent. I regretted what I said and I had to fix my temper

Tempers aren't attractive.

When we parked and walked into our apartment I sighed I felt bad for what I said

"You're forgiven, Grace" I turned around to see Graces' arms open. She knew me better than I knew myself. I ran over for a hug.

My eyes filled with some tears, I fought back. This wasn't anything terrible. This argument never hurt anyone.

I finally let go and walked silently over to the couch.

"Just leave me to the groceries then!" She giggled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." I bit my lip and pulled myself off the couch to carry them in.

After we finished puttin everything in it's places, I checked my phone and I had a text from Niall : )

From Niall Horan;)

Hey:) I thought we could all meet up later. I want to get to know you.

My heart skipped, get to know him? Meet up? This was great! And I loved the winky face next to his name. I responded very quickly.

To Niall Horan;)

Yes! I'd love to! How about my place? : )

From Niall Horan;)

Sounds great ; ) don't say anything to her, but Harry fancies Grace. ; )

To Niall Horan;)

I won't say anything : ) see you soon!

I gave him the address and sighed. I couldn't believe this was happening! I had to see if Grace had feelings for Harry.

"Grace? Can you come over here? I wanna talk" I yelled from the living room.

"Sure, be there in 5" she yelled back as she put away some dishes.

Perfect, now I could think about what to say.

Before I knew it, she plopped on the couch and made me focus again.

"What is it?" She asked

I knew what would make her crack open, and spill everything. But I had to tell her the boys were coming first

"I gave Niall our address, they're coming over to hang out. Is that okay?" I smiled.

She smiled back, "quiet party tonight?" She began to smirk. I nodded and we both laughed.

"Now, do you by any chance like Harry? That scene in the grocery was pretty interesting; )" she blushed

"Well, erm... I've always liked him, but, now that we have the chance of being a couple... Maybe? Okay, yes!" She yelled the last part and we squealed.

"What about you and niall eh?" She narrowed her eyes at me and I giggled.

"Please! Of course I like him! Do you know me?" We both were laughing on the couch until we heard a knock and we remembered our door was unlocked.

"HEYYY GIRLS!!! ITS ME, YOUR LOVERRRR!!!" Louis yelled right when he turned into the living room. Grace and I couldn't help laughing.

Zayn stepped in too

"THINGS ARE GOING TO BE DIFFERENT AROUND HERE. GRACE!!!???"

Grace and I both said WHAT at the same time. Who was he referring to?

"FIRST THING OF BUSINESS," he yelled, "YOU!" He pointed at Grace, "YOURE NEW NAME IS... Ummm... What's your middle name?" He said alittle quiet.

"EVEYLN!" Grace yelled back in laughter

"THAT IS YOUR NAME NOW" Zayn yelled.

"Boys!" Liam was annoyed, "can we please, not yell in The Graces flat?" (In the UK flat is an apartment/house)

Grace and I looked at each other with blank expressions. We haven't been called The Graces by anyone since she moved to New Zealand.

Even when she came back no one said anything.

"Did we say something?" Louis came over and sat next to me on the couch.

"We haven't been called The Graces since 6th grade. It just brings back memories..." Grace said as she forced a smile

"Well sorry if we hurt your feelings" Harry said as he looked at Grace. He got up and walked over to the end of the couch next to Grace.

He put his arm around her. Grace let it happen and I just smiled.

"You're being strangely quiet Niall." I smirked in his direction. And he went red.

"Well umm, I-sorry." He looked down at his shoes. Why was he always so shy around me?

Then I felt like I could slap Louis.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" He yelled