Chapter 14

**NIALL POV**

I didn't remember much from last night... I woke up on the floor. I went downstairs to see Grace. He face looked stained by tears.

Was she crying?

I stroked her hair "wake up babe" she opened her eyes and when she saw me she screamed and woke up Liam.

"Niall?! What are you doing?" Liam yelled at me. Grace jumped up and ran away behind the couch. Sobbing.

What's going on?

**GRACE D POV**

I hid behind the couch scared he would hit me again. My neckline already hurt. It was purple and blue... He hit me hard.

I was scarred for life

"I just tried to wake her up!" Niall yelled

"Gosh you IDOIT! You don't remember what you did last night huh?" Liam scolded him.

"What did I do? Have-" Niall started out but Liam corrected him

"NO not even close! You pushed her on the bed of yours, and when she tried to go away, YOU HIT HER, then she started crying, AND YOU HIT HER AGAIN!" Liam yelled. I sobbed harder. "I had to step in because she yelled my name for help!"

It grew silent. I heard footsteps coming behind the couch.

It was Niall.

I started shaking again... I couldn't look at him the same way. Ever again.

"I-I-I couldn't have..." He crawled under the couch. With me. I was still shaking. I pulled my shirt down to where you could see the bruise. He froze. He started crying. I wanted to comfort him, but I was scared.

"I love you Grace" he sobbed " I never-e-ever would purposely do that! Don't be scared of me.." He pleaded. I crawled from behind the couch onto the couch. I told Liam I'll be okay. But I knew he was behind his room door

"You scare me." I managed to say

"I love you. Please nothing will happen again. I promise." His eyes met mine as he pulled me into a kiss. His tongue asked for an entrance.

Why not?

He got on top of me as we kissed.

"Do I still scare you?" He smirked

"I don't think so." I blushed

He laid next to me as I held him.

"Why are are you still shaking?" He asked me

"The moment replays in my head and it hurts." I said.

He kissed my forehead

"No need to be afraid. Niallers here."

We fell asleep.