Chapter 16

***50 DAYS LATER***

***GRACE S POV***

10 more days until the boys came back. I was dying to see them. I thought about Harry every night. I sighed. I was sitting in my sweatpants and Harry's t Shirt with Grace who was wearing the same thing except she had Niall's t shirt.

We both picked up Starbucks and brought it back to Niall's flat. It was around 10:00 am and I heard my phone go off.

Lou was calling me.

I picked up after a ring. I wanted to hear his voice.

"Louis!" I smiled over the phone.

"Grace, you're one of my best friends and I love you, but this is serious." Lou wasn't playing a joke, the tone in his voice sounded urgent. I put it on speaker for Grace to hear.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Harry and Niall have refused to eat and they aren't looking good now..." He said nervously.

"Let me talk to him, Lou." I said concerned. Why would he refuse to eat?

"Hi.." Harry said weakly.

"Babe? You have to eat. Why haven't you?" I was super worried for him.

"I want you here... I'm not eating until you are here." He sighed

"Put Niall on the phone, Harry. Grace needs to know."

I gave the phone to Grace and she walked into the other room. I sat there and got my computer out.

I was buying V.I.P concert tickets.

**GRACE D POV**

I grabbed the phone and went in the other room. I heard my Irish boys voice

"Grace?" He asked.

"Niall, please eat. I know what has been going on. I miss you so much. But don't make me the reason you won't eat." I choked up on the phone. I missed him so much.

"Baby... I'm not going to eat... The boys won't let me fly back to see you." He complained.

"You have to stay strong. Eat and get some sleep. See you in 10 days..." I said.

"Baby don't-" I ended the phone call before he could say anymore.

I walked out to Grace on the computer. She turned to me and opened her arms, and I ran over into her arms hugged her tightly and then let go.

"What're you going?" I looked at her computer.

She was buying VIP tickets for the next concert for the boys!

**NIALL POV**

I sighed a heavy sigh. I looked at Liam with a plate of food.

"Niall, please eat. You can't do anything about her not being here! We have work to do." He scolded.

"Typical Daddy Direction, Liam." I glared at him. He rolled his eyes and gave me the plate of pasta and meatballs. I stared at the plate... I didn't want to eat. I put the plate down and went to bed.

I didn't care if it was 2:00 in the afternoon. I cried myself to sleep. I woke up to a buzzing sound.

A text from Grace.

From Grace❤️-

Babe, please eat :(

To Grace❤️-

No

From Grace❤️-

💔 okay. :( I guess I'll see you when you get back.

To Grace❤️-

I love you!😘

She didn't respond. I noticed she read it, but she didnt respond. I looked at the time and it was 4:00pm. I groaned and got out of bed and packed my bags. We've been driving forever and their were 10 days left of tour and we get a 4 month break.

Time to go to Paris.

**GRACE S POV**

"Let's go let's go let's go!" Grace yelled at me downstairs. I was combing my hair. We got our concert tickets and got our plane tickets

We were going to Paris!!!

We had our bags packed and it was early. It was 4:00 in the morning. We stood up the whole night, and by 2:00 in the morning I was getting a shower and picking clothes out.

We planned to sleep on the plane, it was going to take at least 5 and a half hours to get there.

***

Our plane was called and we boarded. It was 5:00am. I sat on the plane waiting to take off. I put in my earbuds and feel asleep listening to the boys sing 'Little Things.'

***

I felt pushed. I opened my eyes.

"Wake up wake up wake up!" Grace whisper shouted. "It's time to get off!!!" She smiled

"Did you even sleep, Grace?" I asked sleepily.

"Well yes, I woke up 10 minutes ago. I fell asleep not long after you." She smiled.

"What's the time, love?" I asked her.

"It's 11:45(AM). Our plane took off alittle late, but who cares! We are here! Paris!" She smiled a toothy grin. She was dying to see Niall and the rest of the boys.

Mostly Niall.

I smiled and unbuckled my seat belt. I wanted to get off this plane and get to the boys!

***

We flagged down a taxi as we got out and jumped in. Driving to where they would have sound check. Grace looked at me

"I can't wait to see Niall!!!" She exclaimed as we drove up to the stadium.

"I hope we can get in," I bit my lip, "just because we have VIP passes doesn't mean we get to walse in there and see them." I sighed. The concert was at 7:00 and we were in the front row because we told management what we were doing.

We jumped out of the taxi and Grace quickly paid and we ran to the security guard.

"Follow my lead" Grace smirked.

"Hello sir! Mighty fine day, isn't it?" Grace said

"Ah yes it is. You're fans of The Boys, correct?" He asked

"We are their girlfriends. I am Grace Denny, Niall's girlfriend and this is Grace Staggs, Harry's girlfriend." Grace smiled and showed him ID. She explained what has been happening and why we were here.

"Ahhh I see. Well, everything checks out to be as it should. Walk in the back. You can surprise them on stage." He winked at us. "The door is now unlocked, run back there quickly!" He pointed back there and we ran back there.

'This is going to be amazing.' I thought