52

**NIALL POV**

I met Graces dad and he was super cool. He was nice and he was funny. He kept making me laugh in the dressing room. I walked down the isle smiling like crazy with Harry. I stood up there watching the boys and their girlfriends walk down.

Liam had Giselle and Maddie by his sides. One on his left, one on his right.

Greg (my brother) was still single so he walked down with Muggy. They looked cute to be honest.

The bride music played. Here comes my Bride!!!!

**Grace D Pov**

I walked down the isle with my Dad. I was on his left side and Grace was on his right side.

Graces Dad died when she was 4 years old. My Dad took her in and I swear, he wants to adopt her. I smiled at the thought. Her Dad would be so happy.

I saw Niall and Harry. How handsome! I made it up there and smiled at Niall as he and I joined hands, as did Harry and Grace, and read our vows.

"Mr. Styles, and Mr.Horan, I pronounce you and each of your spouses husband and wife. You may both kiss your brides." The priest said. We leaned in and kissed happily. Everyone in the church clapped as we all walked back. Niall, Harry, Grace and I walked into the limo.

"Grace Eloise Horan... I like that" he smiled. I lightly kissed his cheek. We arrived at the after party venue and we all partied. It was so much fun. Before we knew it, we had to clear out. It was 2:00am!

Niall and I went home to our condo and I fell on the couch.

"I AM SO TIRED." I yelled laughing. Niall immediately got food and sat next to me.

I smiled and went to get my PJs on. I went over into Niall's bed and saw him already asleep. I pulled next to him and felt his arms come around me.

"My Princess..." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

We fell asleep after we followed "tradition" with Weddings. 👌

*That morning*

**GRACE D POV**

I woke up next to Niall. I was happy as ever. I took a deep breath and stretched.

"Good Morning, Mrs.Horan." He smiled wide. I giggled and jumped out of bed. Feeling great as ever!

"I think last night gave me a jump start." I laughed and ran into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

I was cooking bacon when Niall came out of the shower. Drying his now almost brown hair.

"Do you have any blonde hair dye?" He asked me concerned. I laughed.

"I'll go next door, Grace always has it." I smiled. He nodded and sat down. I handed him his breakfast and I walked over to Graces.

I didn't mind just walking in. There door wasn't even locked! I laughed and walked into Grace and Harry cuddling on the couch.

"Can I borrow your blonde hair dye? Nialler needs it." I said smiling. She walked in and got it. I thanked her and walked back in to see Niall finished his breakfast.

I have him the hair dye and he walked into the bathroom and started to do his hair. 2 hours passed and I was watching TV when Niall came out. His hair fluffy and blonde.

"Better?" He asked.

"Wonderful!" I smiled and kissed his lips. He looked absolutely adorable. We sat on the couch and watched TV.