Chapter 26

We sang Little Things, Half A Heart, I Would, Rock Me, Kiss You, She's Not Afraid and What Makes You Beautiful and we did some Twitter Q&A.

We made our way off stage. Tired and sweaty. We all jumped into separate showers to get cleaned up. I heard someone slip.

"GOSH DAMNIT!" I heard in an Irish accent. Niall and I were the only people left in the showers.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked worried.

"I slipped cause I was dancing to the moves from tonight... In here..." I laughed in the shower.

"You're so silly, Nialler!" I laughed.

I got out of the shower still hearing Niall's go on. I looked frantically for a towel hoping to find one before he got out. I was running around naked looking for one.

I saw one on the other end. I started walking towards it.

Niall's shower head turned off and he pulled away the curtain drying his hair looking away from me. I felt red and tensed up.

"Niall, don't turn around." He had the urge to, but refused. He put the towel around his waist and stood there. I walked toward him.

"Turn this way..." I moved him as I turned him around to where I was standing.

"Niall James Horan, so help me if you turn around before I get my towel..."

He chuckled, as I ran over. The floor was wet and I slipped. I came down with a thud and I hit my wrist and my head. I moaned and groaned in pain.

"Princess!?" Niall yelled still refusing to turn around. He ha every urge to.

I slowly pulled the towel down and covered myself.

"Help..." I whispered. I was really in pain.

Niall threw on boxes and basketball shorts and ran over quickly.

"Baby? Can you hear me?" I heard him ask.

"Yes." I smiled slightly.

"You're bleeding! And you're- oh my god I might be sick-arm..." Niall ran away and started spitting. Poor babe had a weak stomach. He came back and sucked it up.

"You're arm is absolutely broken no doubt." He sighed.

I looked down to see a bruised, swelled, crooked arm for a split second.

"Don't look at it you'll faint!!!"

I fell back.

Too late Nialler....

The world went black.

**GRACE S POV**

I heard a thud from the bathrooms and decided to check it out. I walked made my way sleepily and looked in. I looked to my left.

No one.

I looked to my right.

Niall over Grace in nothing but a towel and blood.

"WHAT IN THE HELL?" I yelled and Niall looked over.

"Help me! Grace fell!!!" Niall yelped.

I walked over quickly and saw her arm totally broken.

"Oh boy.... Niall go get her pjs now. And get her a bra and underwear." I looked at him. He nodded and was back in less than a minute.

"Wake up Liam and tell him to come up here." I told him.

"Why him?" Niall furrowed his eyebrows.

"I need someone mature to help me put on my best friends clothes." I glared at him.

"This is serious and that's what you're worried about?!" Niall snapped back.

"Put on her bra Niall. Get to work." I smirked but with a slight glare.

***

I pulled her pj pants on and put a washcloth on her head where it was cut. Her arm was in terrible condition just like mine when I broke it. We were going to be cast twins.

We jumped in Niall's car. Grace was still not responding in the back of the car and I was getting worried.

"How is she?" Niall asked

"Not responding" I said as my voice was shaking.

******

15 minutes later we were at the hospital. Grace started to stir.

"Wha-wher-" she fell passed out again.

I started to tear up seeing my best friend like this. Niall carried Grace and we ran into the hospital.

Eyes were on us.

"Please! Help us! My girlfriend is unconscious!!!" Niall cried out. A gerni came out and rushed Grace into a room. I sat in a chair waiting to see her. It was already

12:47 in the morning and she has been in there for 30 minutes.

"I want to see my best friend." I called out a nurse that rushed her in.

"Grace Denny? Oh you may see her now." She said as she glanced at her chart and smiled back to us.

I've never run faster in my whole life. Niall was right on me heels.

We walked in.

She looked terrible.

**NIALLS POV**

Her arm was in a cast and she had a bandage on her band where she was bleeding. She was still unconscious.

I went over to her pulled up a chair. I held her hand as I listened to the heart monitor beep.

"Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep. Beep. Beep." It started to go to a regular sounding heartbeat instead of one that was in the sleep state.

"Grace?" I whispered. She stirred and let out a sigh. Her eyes fluttering open.

"Nurse... Where's Niall-" she looked over to see me and a big grin came across my face.

"Niall's here." I said smiling. I held her hand. Her eyes welded up in tears.

"I wanna go home." For a second, I saw the American girl I fell in love with when I was 12/13. I slightly smiled.

"Can she go home? Please?" Grace asked the nurse.

She looked over her chart and frowned.

"I'm not sure. How Are you feeling, deary?" She asked sweetly.

"Im fine." Grace snapped back.

"Well I'll let you go. No need to sign out, this will be between us." She walked out of the room. Grace pulled out the IV and jumped up and walked out. Not saying anything to me.

'What'd I do?' I thought to myself.