Chapter 31

**GRACE S POV**

I took a deep breath and let it out.

"I'm pregnant..." I said and I instantly felt dizzy. Zayn held me up and I gave him a 'thank you' look.

Everyone gasped and everyones eyes widened. No words, until I saw Harry tear up.

"I-I did this?" I couldn't tell if he was happy, mad, or sad. I looked into his sparkling green eyes.

"Yeah." I said quietly and smiled. He smiled and cried. Tears of joy. I saw Grace and Niall sit down.

"You're pregnant? Really Grace?" Grace looked at me with confusion.

"Yeah." I looked down. I always seemed to be like the older sister in our friendship, but I knew I was going to get scolded by her.

She walked over to me and put her arms out.

"We will get through this. You're going to be a great mommy, you little whore." We giggled and hugged.

"That is, are you going to keep it, love?" Lou looked at me with big eyes. I thought it over. 'I don't want this baby' I thought. I looked over at Harry who was looking at me, almost pleading for me to say yes.

"Erm... I think so." I said quietly.

"Please keep the baby." Liam said as everyone else nodded. I smiled.

"I guess we have Baby Styles on the way." I teared up looking down and rubbing my stomach. Tears of joy. Harry stood up and came over and kneeled down so he was face to face with my stomach.

"I know you're going to be amazing, baby styles..." He said as if he was speaking to the baby, "you're mom and I will keep you safe and will love you forever. You're going to grow up with 4 uncles." He smiled at the boys.

"And an Aunt." I looked over at Grace and she smiled a big grin. Harry pulled up my shirt and gave my stomach a kiss.

"Daddy loves you." He whispered. He stood up and hugged me, I now had 6 people taking care of me and looking out for me.

***NEXT DAY***

**GRACE D POV**

Niall had to leave today for Ireland. We made him happy He put his bags by the door. His flight left at 12:00pm and it was 11:35am. He kissed me goodbye and left. I shut the door and sighed.

At least I had 5 people to keep me busy and on my toes. Grace woke up and walked out and sat on the couch. I walked over to her.

"Pregnancy okay?" I asked.

She nodded a yes, and then nodded a no. She was going pale and I ran to the kitchen and brought her a trash can. She threw up quietly. How could she be so quiet while being sick? I gave her a wet rag to wipe her mouth. She laid her head back.

"I see you've practiced being quiet. How long do you think you've been pregnant? Well, when did you and Harry 'do it?'"She looked up at me.

"The day we got there..." I rolled my eyes and giggled. "You've been pregnant for nearly 2 weeks and you didn't tell me you missed your period?" She just shrugged. That was a good enough answer.

"At least I only throw up twice a day." She shrugged again. Her face was already back to normal. That isn't so bad.

"Yeah that's not bad, hungry? Any cravings yet?" She shook her head no.

**GRACE S POV**

"I would love French Toast." I tried to yell quietly from the living room. Harry ran in.

"Grace! Don't touch a pan!" He shoved Grace out of the way. "I want to make my baby and our baby French toast." I smiled he made the best French toast.

I decided to take a quick nap. French toast doesn't take too long to make anyway.

I let sleep take over...