Chapter 6

**GRACE D POV**

I groaned when I heard that. With Louis, things were going to either her heated;) or get gross.

I just smiled and politely said yes. We all sat on the floor and began to play

"Zayn, truth or dare?" Louis smirked at Zayn.

"Uhh-Truth!" Zayn said fairly quickly.

"Would you kiss me if you weren't dating Perrie?" Louis made a gross face when he mentioned Perrie. I honestly liked her.

"Ummm- yep sure" Zayn said confused, "go liam"

"Truth or dare louis" Liam smiled.

"DARE!" Louis screeched. Typical.

"Kiss Zayn" everywhere there were 'ooohhh's and Harry made kissy faces that were quite funny.

Louis leaned over and pecked Zayn on the cheek.

I was worried if this was just the beginning. Finally Lou asked Niall and that's when I was worried. I think it was obvious I liked Niall.

"Truth or Dare?" Louis said

"truth!" He yelled back

Thank goodness. Nothing so dirty.

"Tell Grace about what you said earlier in the car ride here. I'm sure she would love to hear it." He winked at me and I turned red.

"Louis-" Niall protested

"NOPE, you have to!" Louis shook his finger in Niall's face.

Niall looked nervous, poor boy.

"okay okay! Well. I told the boys how I think you're pretty and I like you" he looked at me with those blue eyes and I totally fell for him inside.

"LIAR" Louis yelled.

My heart sank... He must've said something terrible about me. He probably wants nothing to do with me.

Louis said what he actually said and I nearly fainted.