Chaoter 33

**NIALLS POV**

I got a text from Grace.

From Grace❤️:

Harry proposed to Grace! She said yes! She said yes! They are getting married very soon. : )

I got mad. Harry proposed to Evelyn? I mean Grace. Zayn got the embedded in my brain. I've made mistakes calling her that. Harry and I planned to do propose to Gracex2 at Nandos when I got back. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I was already in a taxi heading to Mum and Dad's house. I wanted to see them but I also wants to stay with Grace and the gang.

****

I sighed and walked into mum and dad's house.

"MY BOY!" My mum and dad pulled me in a hug. I wished I was in Graces arms...

**GRACE D POV**

**DAY AFTER NIALL LANDED**

I began to miss Niall even though he was coming home tomorrow. I decided to focus on Grace and the boys. I walked downstairs after waking up. It was only 9:44am.

Soon after Grace came down wide awake.

"Hi there!" She smiled. I was happy that she was happy.

"Good morning?" I said giggling. She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I looked at her stomach. Slowly rounding. : )

She's been pregnant for 2 1/2 weeks. Has she gone for an ultrasound or a check up?

"Grace have you been to the doctors yet?" I asked her. Her face went blank.

"No not yet. I haven't had time to make appointments." She knew she had time I just don't think she wanted to go.

"Harry and I can set an appointment for you." I suggested.

"Well alright." She agreed. "Only if you and Harry come." She smirked. I smiled back to Grace.

Harry came downstairs wiping his eyes. "Hey pretty girls!" Hey whisper shouted at us. We giggled at Harry's comment.

I heard a thump upstairs. I didn't think anything of it, but I decided to go check it out. I thought it came from Liam's room so I walked in.

"I was hoping you would take a hint about that thump." He smirked at me and gave me a hug. He grabbed my ass and I backed away.

"Aww c'mon, Niall doesn't have to know." He pulled me back in for a hug and started pulling up my shirt. I pulled it back down.

"Liam stop." I walked out immediately.

I decided to keep it to myself. Maybe Liam was just tired.