Chapter 30

**GRACE S POV**

When Grace made that 'im pregnant' joke I didn't laugh. I really thought she was. While Harry and I were in Paris with everyone, none of the boys knew I lost my innocence with him. Not even Grace.

I started to feel sick while on tour but pretended like I was feeling great. I was having bad stomach pain and throwing up every morning, but I managed to keep it quiet.

While in the car on the way back here to Niall's flat, I decided to get some pregnancy tests. Wasn't easy. I had to lie to the boys saying I had to buy 'Feminine Products.' To cover up my lie, I bought both.

It was supposed to be my time of the month, but it didn't come for over 6 days. It was supposed to come mid-tour, but it didn't. I started to think I was pregnant. As soon as we got home I excused myself to the bathroom and took the test.

Positive.

I quickly took another one. It had to be incorrect.

Positive again.

I gulped and my eyes watered. Did I want a baby at 20 years old? I didn't know what to think, would Harry leave me?

I walked back out not realizing I was in the bathroom for 15 minutes.

"Well the queen returns from her throne." Louis joked around.

I smiled and sat down quickly. Then Grace and Niall came in and we all talked until they went upstairs.

I thought I could trust Zayn with the secret. I motioned him away to the bedroom Harry and I shared in Niall's flat.

"Zayn..." I gulped as I sat upon the bed. "Please never tell the boys what I am about to tell you. Especially Harry. And Grace doesn't know."

"Tell me, Grace." He came and sat next to me on the bed. I took a deep breath.

"I-I'm pregnant and Harry's the father." It felt good to get it off my shoulders, but bad to tell someone. His eyes widened.

"You took a test?" He asked.

I nodded. "I took 2 and both said positive." I said nervously.

"You'll get through this, do you want the baby?" He asked.

"I have no idea." I said un-sure. I was hoping and thinking for a miscarriage. Abortion was not an option, I did not believe in those.

We walked out and sat back on the couch. Niall and Grace came running down the stairs.

"Big news!" Niall said.

"I bet I could top it..." I mumbled. No one heard me. All eyes on Niall and Grace, guys! (Sarcasm)

"Niall is leaving tomorrow to visit his parents in Ireland!" Grace said holding his hand. Liam's face perked up. Why was he so happy?

I groaned. My stomach felt funny. I felt like I was going to be sick. I ran to the bathroom and tried to throw up as quietly as possible. I successfully did but I felt terrible.

I had to tell everyone I was pregnant before Niall left. I needed support.

I walked back out pale as ever.

"Babe? Did you get sick? Are you okay?" Harry asked. All eyes were on me for an answer. I looked at Zayn with a questioning look if I should tell everyone. He nodded and got up. He walked over and put his arm around me.

This is it....