Chapter 10

I woke up to Niall telling me to get up and get ready.

I pulled myself out of bed and jumped in the shower. I let the shower wash most of my makeup off.

I got out and it was 7:25am. Perfect timing. Just enough to put makeup on, clothes on, and get breakfast. Niall even had time to jump in the shower.

I put on my white acid washed shorts, batman crop top, and I borrowed Graces Batman converse to match. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and put on foundation and blush.

I wanted it to be an easy day today and chill when I get to Niall's flat.

Niall came out of the shower when I was putting blush on.

"Bæ, where's my shirt?" He looked around. He wore black jeans, and red high tops. His hair was all fallen over it was cute.

"I slept in it last night. Sorry, it's over there. I can wash it for 15 minutes if you would like?" I gave him his shirt.

"No it's alright," he smelled it and he smiled I gave him a hug and then continued getting ready. I looked at my phone and it was 7:55am. I reminded Niall to hurry up. He was styling his hair.

I went Into the kitchen and made eggs and bacon. Everyone was up. Grace was up at 6:30 to get ready so she was scrolling through Twitter.

"Grace, listen to this" grace said as I have her eggs and bacon it read

"@superswag__5: @gracestaggs, @gracedenny, stop dating Harry and Niall. They were all we had. You're gonna regret this, bitches." Grace looked up at me

"Oh who cares! It's nothing!" I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"But listen to this," she read another that was directed at me.

"@anon_directioner: @gracedenny I know where you're going, and I know you're going to the airport. Watch your back cause I'm coming for you"

That one made me nervous. I started to think. I was scared. Niall walked in and jumped onto the floor, I jumped in fear.

"Babe, why are you so nervous?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"Just some twitter hate" grace said. She showed him the first one.

"Oh who ca-" Grace cut him off

"Yeah yeah but look at this one" she showed him and his eyes widened. He looked up at me and hugged me and told me it was gonna be fine.

***1 HOUR LATER***

***GRACE D POV***

We jumped out of the taxi and made our way in. We got spotted and ran inside and got away from the crowd, but then we heard screaming.

I saw this 18 year old run up to me and Niall and asked,

"Oh you're grace?" She smiled

"Yes I am, who are you?" I smiled back

"You're killer" she said, I felt a sharp pain in my right side.

I was stabbed.

I held my side. I looked down at my hand that was full of blood. I fell, but Niall caught me and started yelling for help.

Grace ran after the girl and tried to pry the knife away, but got cut on the arm. She kicked the girl down and yelled at Harry to hold her for police.

I felt dizzy and I could see the world fading away. I blinked and could see again, I had to calm down.

"Grace! Stay awake okay, we are fine it's alright." He pulled me closer and I got blood all over his shirt.

EMS arrived and took me away. I heard Niall say "I love you." Then... The world went black...

*NIALL POV*

I told her I loved her and she didn't respond. I jumped into the EMS car with her and drove to the hospital. I prayed that she would be okay.

I remembered the Twitter comment. How'd that girl find out? I shook the thought away and waited to be let into her room.

"Is she awake?" I kept asking the nurses until one said I could go in. I ran in as fast as i could and saw her laying there... Broke my heart I didn't protect her.

"Niall..." She mumbled.

"Grace?" Tears came to my eyes. I knelt down by her bed and put my elbows on the bed and went through my hair. I let it all out. I cried. Again.

"Niall. Shh, it's okay babe." She tried to sit up but fell back in pain. I lifted the covers up to see stitches in her side

"I feel terrible..." I said. I started to feel weak.

"Niall? Are you okay? You don't look good." She held my hand

"I feel weak" I said

A nurse came over and checked him over.

"Sir, you seem to be in shock. You need to drink water." I got a cup of water and was told to lay down. I feel asleep and woke up an hour later with Grace over me.

"Let's go catch a flight" she smiled. I hugged her instantly and let out a sigh of relief.

*GRACE S POV*

I got 10 stitches in my arm. It was worth it to kick that girl down. The police got mad at me for continuing to cuss out the girl, but no one touches or hurts my best friend...

I waited for Grace to come out with Niall who practically fainted at the sight of Graces' condition. I gave Grace a huge hug

"Way to go Girlie" I patted her on the back.

"Thanks again for kicking ass girl" I winked at her and laughed with her