Chapter 28

**GRACE S POV**

I went to the elevator behind Niall but missed it. I sighed and waited for the next one.

****

When I went down to the first floor and I went to the desk lady.

"Did you see a girl in sweatpants and a blonde boy walk by?" I asked looking around.

"Yes ma'am. The girl took a taxi and the boy is in his car right out there." She pointed

"Thank you, have a good rest of the night." I smiled and she returned the the compliment.

I walked over and opened the door. His head on the steering wheel I heard his quiet sobs.

"Niall, baby, what's wrong?" I patted his back concerned.

"Grace... She-she broke up with me." He sobbed. My eyes widened.

"She did, what?" I asked. Why would she do that?

"I-I dressed her, and I g-guess she didn't like it." I hated seeing Niall sobbed. It was like seeing an abused puppy.

"Niall, let's get to the airport." I sighed.

*****

He cried for a mile before pulling over.

"Please drive." He cried. I nodded and switched seats.

I put the car in gear sped off. Glancing at Niall every couple minutes. Still quietly sobbing with an occasional sniffle.

****

We got to the airport and we walked to our gate to see Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Liam. Grace was hugging Liam. Obviously upset. It was 3:45 and we were boarding soon.

Before Niall pulled over earlier, I got a text from Liam saying

"Sophia and I finally broke up thanks to management. Now I can find a girl on my own."

I was happy for him, but I was worried he would go after Grace now that she was single.

"Grace. What the actually hell." I said calmly but pissed. "You broke up with Niall?! Seriously? You're taking this too far."

"It's not just that!" She said upset. I was glad we were the only people at these gates. Not even workers were here. We were causing a scene.

"Have you seen how many times he has made me upset?" She asked sobbing into Liam's shoulder.

I felt bad that Niall was hearing all of this. But, what she said was true. Niall made her cry the first day they were together, he punched her, he got her stabbed, he stressed her out with the whole "Taylor incident" that night, causing her to kill that man, and then this.

You might think, so what? Just 3 incidents? No, they were all big upsets.

"Grace... I love you, though." Niall finally stopped crying. His eyes were still red and his face was wet from tears.

Grace looked up at Niall.

Silence.

**GRACE D POV**

"I know you love me too." Niall said after the silence.

I did. I do love Niall. But I couldn't find the words. Liam looked down at me.

Single Pringle Liam.

He told me about it when I saw him. Just briefly cause I started sobbing into his chest telling him about it.

His eyes were dreamy.

But not like Niall's

He was fit.

But not like Niall.

He has a great voice

But not like Niall's.

He had a cute accent.

But not like Niall's.

And he definitely wasn't Niall. Meaning, he wasn't my type.

I sighed thinking about it. I'm thinking these things about Liam that are all positive, but negative compare to Niall.

That makes sense, right?

"You do love me, right?" Niall looked at me worriedly. I looked down at my ticket. Next to Niall on the plane. Shocker.

"Plane 161 to London boarding now" a lady said over the intercom. I got up not saying anything and the lady scanned my ticket and smiled.

I walked onto the plane and sat in my seat. I buried my head in my knees and started to cry. I love Niall but I don't know if I want him back. He saw me naked, dressed me, hurt me physically, and made me sad in general sometimes.

Even though I loved having Niall.

I felt someone sit next to me. I was in deep thought about Niall. I screwed up. I felt arms come around me and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Stop crying, please." I heard an Irish boy say quietly in my ear

"I-I'm so sorry, Nialler." I quietly sobbed into his shirt. He held me tighter as I felt tears hit my shoulder. Why was Niall crying?

"I've been terrible to you, I know. I've screwed up and I've hurt you too much." He whispered. I smiled.

"You're so cheesy" I giggled. "Let's just start over alright?" I smiled

"Let's go back to the first day.... Remember what we did?" He winked at me. He wanted to kiss.

"Yeah I do" I bit my lip. "We played truth or dare." I whispered in his ear and started laughing.

He rolled his eyes and leaned in. We kissed. I felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach and I wanted to cheer. I kissed him back and he smiled into the kiss.

It did not take a lot to make that boy smile.

I hugged him and felt a year of joy escape from my eye.

"Looks like our lovers are going to be okay." Louis smile from in front of us.

"Sir turn around please." The flight attendant asked.

"Oh it sounds like you want me." Louis smirked at her.

"Excuse me?" She rolled her eyes and glared at her.

"I said 'it looks like I need to take a wee.'" Louis said smiling. "Nope not anymore." He smiled bigger. We were all laughing so hard. The lady had a gross look on her face and walked away.

Louis was hilarious. He always put me in a good mood. No wonder he had a girlfriend.

I looked out the plane window as we sped down the runway. We lifted off the ground and I smiled. We're going home : )

5 1/2 hours to go.

I pulled out my laptop from under the seat as soon as we could. I put it away after I checked twitter and checked my Instagram. I have 7.4 million on Twitter and 6.8 million on instagram.

I guess word spread I was Niall Horans girlfriend. Grace had way more cause, you know. Harry Styles, pretty much the boy of 1D

Twitter: 8.4 million

Instagram: 6.9 million.

Wow. Way to go Gracie! : ) I put my electronics away and looked over to see a sleepy Niall fading in and out of sleep.

"Go to sleep, baby..." I kissed his cheek and he put his head on my shoulder. I smiled as I fell asleep.