Chapter 32

**GRACE S POV**

I woke up with a nudge. "You're breakfast, sweetie." A green eyed smiling boy was in front of me with French toast drizzled in syrup with a side of eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice.

He turned around and put the plate down at the table and came back over and kissed my forehead. He lifted me up so I was sitting.

I stretched and walked over to the table and began eating my delicious breakfast. I looked at my phone clock. It was 12:15pm.

"Where are the boys?" I asked Harry. He looked up from his cereal.

"They went to the store to pick up some groceries and other stuff." He smiled at me. "And before you ask, Grace is with them too." He giggled.

"Thank you, Harry for being so positive about this. We are going to be great parents." I smiled.

He got up and came over to me as I stood up. We engulfed each other in a long hug before I got our dishes and washed them in the sink and put them in the dishwasher when The Gang came in.

"We are home." Louis sang as Zayn and Liam harmonized with him. Grace laughed and looked over at me.

"What did you guys get?" I looked over at the bags. They got typical grocery foods and steak for tonight

"And you're surprise..." Zayn said, he pulled out a baby mobile and gave it to me.

"Aww zayn!" I gave him a hug.

"That's not all!" Louis said, "we all got you something individually and one thing from all of us!" He smiled.

Liam gave me a necklace with a diamond heart on it, Louis gave me a bracelet that said "One Direction" on it. Typical louis! And Grace gave me a acid washed blue dress. I loved it all.

"Now I have to give you my gift." Harry smiled and walked over to me. He pulled a small box out of his pocket. I threw my hand on to my mouth...

"Harry..." I said in tears.

He got down on one knee.

"I've been wanting to this before I heard about Baby Styles... I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you the rest of my life. Marry me?" He opened the box and I saw a diamond ring.

"Yes, I love you, Harry Styles!" I engulfed him in a hug and kissed him passionately. He slipped the ring on my finger and everyone clapped.

I was going to be Grace Evelyn Styles.