41

**NEXT DAY**

**GRACE D POV**

I woke up early at around 6:00am and sneaked out of Niall's room and out of his flat. Today was his birthday and I had the day perfectly planned out.

I would set up the perfect breakfast for him, go to Nandos for lunch, watch a movie later tonight, and... You can guess next. ; )

I went to a bakery down the street and got him a cake that said 'Happy Birthday Nialler' on it. I also bought some cupcakes and cookies told them I would pick it up on my way back home.

I then went to a cute store a couple shops down and got him a new white pair of high tops, I bought myself a guitar to sing to him, I got him a picture of us framed from when we went to a beach in California, (it was his favorite picture of us) and I got him a new black pair of jeans and finally a 'Jack Wills' shirt.

I went back home with his presents and put them in the guest room closet. He was still asleep and it was 8:45am.

I ran back out of the house and got his cake, cupcakes, and cookies and got back home. It was 9:00am. Perfect!!!

I turned on the stove and oven to make Niall and everyone else breakfast. I decided to make cinnamon rolls with bacon, eggs, and fresh fruit we got from the store. I set everything up on the counter when Harry came down.

"Hello, love!" I whispered. I kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair. "I've made breakfast for you, the boys, and Grace." He nodded and smiled. He was tired.

"Did you get anything for Niall's birthday, today?" I smiled. He nodded in response.

"Good, cause I know you guys are like, best friends." He chuckled.

"You Americans. We usually say 'Best Mates' but I will get used to the term." I laughed as I brought him his breakfast.

"Want anything to drink?" I said smiling.

"Can I have some coffee with a wee bit of vanilla cream?"

"Absolutely." I said grinning. I brought his cup of coffee when Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Grace came down.

"Whoa! Breakfast!" Louis said happily. I giggled at how weird he was. I gave them all their food and was waiting for Niall. It was already 10:45am and he hasn't awaken

"I'm going to wake up, Nialler." I said grinning. Harry nodded since he was the only one finished with his breakfast.

I walked into Niall's room to see him just waking up.

"Hi Nialler..." I kissed his lips softly. "Happy 21st Birthday." He smiled and pulled me on top of him. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I like waking up like this." He said looking at me with his blue eyes.

"I have breakfast for you. I have the perfect day planned for you. Today will be great." I got off of him and he sat up next to me.

He put his arms around me and nestled his head on my neck. "How about tonight?" He said grinning. I pecked him on the cheek.

"Yeah yeah, you can't wait a week until the night after the wedding?" I said blushing. He just shrugged and I rolled my eyes. We walked downstairs and I gave him his breakfast.

It took everyone else about 15 minutes to finish. Niall beat all the odds and finished it in 7.

"First things first, presents!" Louis shouted. I ran upstairs and got his stuff and ran back down.

"Where'd you get the guitar?" Liam asked.

"I bought it for me to play and sing to Niall, daaa!" I smiled. I decided I would go last to give Niall his gifts.

Liam gave Niall a pair of Ray Bans and a pair of sneakers, Zayn gave him a pair of Irish flag PJ pants with a British flag shirt, Grace gave him a card and a 1D shirt and then Louis. :|

"Here ya go!" Louis said to Niall. Niall ripped the wrapping and saw a box of condoms and his face went red, same as me.

"Open it!" Louis insisted. Niall opened the box to see a Gold IPhone 5S

"Aww thanks mate!" Niall said as he picked it up and examined it.

"There are condoms at the bottom if you need them after the wedding... Or tonight." My face went red again after what Louis said.

Harry gave Niall a LifeProof and an Irish flag case to go with his new phone and now I had to give him his gift. I pulled out everything and gave it to him. He loved the jeans, shirt, and high tops. I sang a song I wrote for him and he kissed me and said it was amazing.

I finally gave him the photo of us and he teared up.

"This is the day I first became your boyfriend." He wiped his face and I kissed his cheek.

"Look at us now... Engaged and getting married in a week." I smiled at him. His eyes sparkling.

Louis and the boys began screaming their own birthday song to Niall.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIALL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIALL, WE LOVE YEH DEAR NIALL.... AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY, HURRAY!" I laughed at how stupid they all were. They had the cake lit up with candles. Niall blew out the candles as smirked.

I couldn't help but wonder what he wished for.

We ate cake, cookies, and cupcakes. At 1:00pm we all went out to Nandos. It was a quick trip until 2:00pm and we walked back with leftovers of Peri Peri chicken.

"When are we going to watch a movie?" Niall asked me.

"You mean, "watch a movie." " Louis added air quotes. Niall punched his shoulder. Louis pretended it hurt and cried on Harry's shoulder.

"It's okay Boo-Bear..." Harry whispered. They both got a big laugh as we plopped on the couch. We all played GTA 5 longer than expected. One by one people went to bed. Finally Grace and Harry gave out.

"I'm going to bed... It's 10:45pm." Harry said sleepily.

"You pussy!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes and walked Grace upstairs.

"Let's watch a scary movie..." Niall smirked. Niall didn't know I was absolutely terrified of scary movies.

"Umm... Okay. What movie?" I asked nervously.

"The Grudge." I shivered hearing that. I never ever wanted to see it. I nodded and tried to act okay. Even though I'm pretty sure Niall could tell I was scared.

"Have you seen it?" I asked.

"When I was about 12 I watched and I swore to never watch it again, but hey! It's my 21st birthday. Why not?" He shrugged.

Why not? I could think of plenty of reasons why not to watch that film.

"Alright...." Niall put in the movie and I immediately held onto him.

"Are you scared of the disc menu?" He laughed. He clicked play and it began.

*****

About halfway into the movie I was scared to death. Niall was calm, with an occasional jump, but I was different. I buried my head into his shirt, I pulled him nearer, I even wiped my tears on his shirt with the really scary parts.

"Are you okay, Grace? You're shaking." Niall looked down at me. I didn't realize I was shaking.

"Y-yeah just alittle s-scared..." I said stuttering. Niall turned on the light next to him and turned off the TV. I let out a sigh of relief and wiped my face.

Niall pulled me into a hug and kissed me passionately. His tongue asked for an entrance that I gladly accepted. I broke the kiss and ran upstairs and jumped onto his bed. Niall came up soon after

"Is this my dirty birthday present?" He smirked at me. I smiled back at him and nodded.

He took off his shirt, as did I and he pulled down his pants and mine. It was going to be a long night.