Chapter 2

GRACE D POV:

As grace staggs and I drove down the street to find a nearby grocery store, I saw a ton of stuff.

Beaches, hills, palm trees, convertibles, and one of my favorites

Boys

When we made it to the grocery store, Grace gave me half of the list to find. She walked around with the kart, as I ran off on my own.

"Don't get any sweets, Grace. We have to save in case anything shows up" she said lookin at me seriously.

"Got it" I said as I walked away.

I walked around the store and was nearly finished with my list when I came by some merchandise. ADHD got the best of me.

They had everything! From YouTuber shirts to Boy Bands. I wasn't much of a 5SOS fan or O2l fan like Grace, but Magcon suited me well.

But not like one direction.

I saw them a lot. They had a whole shelf.

Halfway sold out.

I remembered I needed to get stuff and I was walking out of the aisle to go to the next one over. I wasn't looking when I got knocked over

The boy that knocked me over had black skinny jeans, black ray bans, purple hoodie and white high tops.

When I fell I immediately got pissed off

"What the heck?! Can't you say excuse me?" I said putting stuff back into my shopping basket.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't looking! I just-umm, I'm sorry!" He stuttered. He was totally red and embarrassed of what he did to me, but, his Irish accent seemed cute and familiar.

"Why don't you look out for people?" I said still heated

"Well, most people look out for me." He said in confidence. What was his problem?

"I'm very sorry. May I get your name?" He said back, seeing to regret what he had said.

"I'm Grace, who are you, mysterious one?" I giggled. I loved his accent. I tried to lighten the mood.

"Well-uhm, I'm Niall" he said hesitantly. Why was he so nervous?

"Why are you all covered up? It's Cali! How are you wearing jeans and a hoodie?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"I can't believe you haven't gotten it already" he said surprised

"Gotten what?" I said, still confused

He removed his hood, and his ray bans, showing his blonde hair and sparkling bright blue eyes. I couldn't speak, I got lost in them.

It was him.

Niall.

From One Direction.