Chapter 21

I fell asleep on Niall in the taxi...

*****

I felt pushed. I woke up to Niall telling me we were back. I stepped out and put my arms out wanting to be picked up and carried. He gave in and picked me up Wedding Style and brought me to the room. We were still in Paris

Harry did the same with Grace, but she was dead asleep. It was 6:45 in the morning. Niall texted Nick if they could come in at around 5:30 tonight to do sound check

Nick agreed and asked if Grace and I would come again! He said it brought in more people and that more people are buying tickets cause we were on Tour with them.

I smiled and agreed.

****

I jumped into bed with Niall. I kissed him and said.

"Alright let's sleep please" I winked at him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to sleep.

****

I woke up 5 hours later at around 11:50am and saw Niall was still sleeping. I creeped out of bed an went downstairs to see Grace with a cup of tea.

"Hey." She whispered.

"Hey! Let's make some breakfast for the boys." I smiled. She got up and helped me get out stuff. It was going to be a big breakfast. We decided to make:

Bacon, eggs, cinnamon rolls, biscuits, some oatmeal cookies, and to drink we had orange juice, milk, silk milk, tea and chocolate milk.

Of course we had cereal too. As i started making the bacon, Grace had 3 of eat drink already pours out and on the table next to an empty plate so they could pick what they wanted.

We made our oatmeal cookies, eggs, biscuits, and the cinnamon rolls were baking. I heard running down the stairs.

"I smelled food" Niall sniffed. I giggle and told him it was ready and he pouted.

"Cinnamon rolls just came out!" I smiled at him. "Bacon will be ready in 2 minutes." He sat on the couch and turned on the TV to football. (Soccer)

"Foods ready, Niall." Grace whispered. "I can get it for you, what would you like?"

"I'll have orange juice, one cinnamon roll, 3 pieces of bacon, 2 biscuits with butter and 2 cookies." He smiled.

"Got it." Grace smiled and walked back over to Niall in less than 5 minutes.

"Here you go, Love!" She said as she handed him the plate. He licked his lips before he took a bite out of the cinnamon rolls I made.

"Whoa! Who made these?" Niall asked with a mouth full.

"Me!" I laughed. Grace made the biscuits, eggs and got the drinks set up with the plates. I made the cinnamon rolls, bacon, and the oatmeal cookies.

When the rest of the boys came down, the food quickly disappeared. Grace and I had 2 cinnamon rolls each, a piece of bacon, and a cup of tea.

The boys thanked us for the breakfast and we all watched the TV together. We had almost nothing to talk about.

"Harreh." Louis looked at Harry and gave him a devious smile.

"No, louis." Harry laughed. "We are not playing truth or dare!"

"I dont care if we do." I smiled at Louis.

"Let it begin!" Louis smiled another evil grin.

'This is going to end badly.'

I thought.