Chapter 7

**NIALL POV**

I really didn't want to tell her what i said. I've barely known her for a day!!! What is wrong with me? You can't really date a stranger... I had to come out and say it. I know Louis fancied her alittle.... Girlfriend or no girlfriend

"Okay fine boys, have it your way" I said. I felt tears pinch at my eyes. I really liked her but, what if she dissed me? That wouldn't look too good : (

"Niall, just tell me" she said with soft eyes. It was obviously she was begging, she wanted to know.

"I've only known you for i dont know, a day? And I think I love you and I said you're perfect I'm the car, okay" I looked at the guys, a couple of tears dropped from my eyes and stained my cheek

She sat there and said nothing...

"I told you assholes she doesn't love me!" I jumped up and ran into the nearest room.

I think it was hers.

**GRACE D POV**

I sat there in shock. He loved me and I love him too. Did I just think that about a stranger that bumped into me at the store?

I didn't say anything to him. I gave him the wrong idea... I felt terrible inside...

"Louis... Is that true?" I whispered

"Yes..." Liam answered for him. I think louis knew he needed to stop talking after what happened.

Harry still had his arm around grace and she had her head down. She felt bad for the both of us.

"Go talk to him, Grace. He needs you" Harry looked at me with his sparkling green eyes. I looked down and slowly got up.

I walked and knocked on the door.

"Niall?" I said through the door. I could hear quiet sobs that broke my heart.

**NIALL POV**

I laid onto what I thought was her pillow and sobbed. I couldn't help being upset, embrassed, and almost rejected. I laid there for about 5 minutes til I heard a knock on the door

It was Grace.

"Niall?" Her voice rang through the door.

"Please open up, Niall. Let me talk to you" she said again. I found the courage to get up and open the door. She shut the door behind her and sat on the bed I went back to.

"I-I'm sorry" I said trying to stop crying.

"I hate seeing you cry. It hurts me." She said looking into my eyes, I wanted to break eye contact, but I just couldn't.

"Grace, I'm sorry for what I said" I took a deep breath and looked at the floor and back to her, "I just can't help it. I dont care if we just met or we've known each other all our lives."

She smiled at me. A cheeky one too. But I still felt rejected. The tears came back and stained my cheeks once again.

Before I could even try to lay down, I felt her arms come around me and hold me.

"Shh, Nialler don't cry... I'm here" she whispered in my ear

I just sat there. When I stopped crying, she was still holding me. I felt safe.

"I'm okay now. You don't have to give me pity hugs" I said sadly.

"This isn't a pity hug, Nialler" I loved the way she said 'Nialler.' It was adorable.

"W-what are you saying?" My heart jumped a bit.

"I'm saying, that," she broke the hug and looked into my eyes, "I love you too and I think you're perfect to me." She blushed and smiled. Her teeth were perfect.

"You do? You love me? You really do?" I smiled. I felt like I could smile forever.

"Yes so I think that means we are a couple? Cause I mean we-" I had to cut her off. I couldn't help it.

I kissed her