48

**4 days until Wedding**

**GRACE D POV**

I was laughing at Grown Ups 2 so hard I was almost in tears. This movie was amazing! I looked over at Niall whose face went blank.

"Princess." He sighed and I paused the TV.

"What is it, baby?" I asked rubbing his arm.

"I just remembered I have a 2 month tour in Europe with the boys. It's from December 30th to January 30th." He sighed.

"That's not long! I mean you- wait... please tell me you did not say January." My eyes widened.

"I did. Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I ran my fingers through my hair. Harry has to be here. He has to be.

"That's when Grace is expecting to have the twins." I said worriedly. His eyes widened.

"Oh I wish I knew about this sooner! The tickets are sold out, and, oh dear." He groaned. I patted his back.

"Well, the baby is expected to come in late January? Maybe we will be lucky." I smiled. He nodded.

I patted his back again and kissed his cheek. "Let's just watch the movie. It'll be okay." I smiled.

After our conversation, we watched the movie until it was around 6:53pm when Louis came in.

No knocking or anything! He just walked in.

"WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE BEACH?" He yelled. I jumped up and ran to get my bathing suit. Niall was right behind me.

"Wait for us, love!" I yelled at Louis. He shouted back something but I didn't hear it. I could hear him getting into packets of food, i didn't care.

I pulled out my blue striped bikini and put on a short mid thigh summer dress over it to stay covered up. I walked out to see Niall in his swim trunks ready to go.

Louis had a bag full of drinks and snacks to take. We jumped in Louis' car and drove over to the beach.

"What about the rest of the guys and Grace?" I asked confused, Louis looked in the mirror and told me that they left earlier and that they were probably already there.

We didn't care if it was about to be 8:00pm! I've always wanted to go night swimming.

We made it to the beach (8:30pm) and we found Grace and the rest of One Direction. We all put out towels and Grace and I sat on the towels while Zayn and Liam were burying Harry. Louis and Niall were next to us building a sand castle.

The moon was perfect on the Hawaiian beach. It lit up the beach. I was about to drift to sleep until I felt arms come under my legs and behind my back.

Niall.

He lifted me up and started taking me to the water. "Niall!" I said laughing. "What are you doing?!" He brought me to where the water slides up and put me down. My feet touched the wet sand as the warm water hit my feet.

I smiled at him as he put his forehead on mine. This was perfect. This was amazing. He walked me to the water where I was knee deep. I put my arm around him.

And I pushed him in. I started laughing as I heard Louis laugh too at me pushing Niall into the water. He came up and spit out water.

"Now you're going to get it!!" He jumped out of the water and ran after me, I tripped and fell. Classic.

I tried to get up but I felt his arms around my stomach and spin me around. I laughed and laughed.

"Niall Horan! Don't you dare!" I screamed. He threw me into the water. I went under and I swam far out. I could hold my breath for a long time. (50 seconds) I was hoping he would get worried and come in. I had an idea.

**NIALLS POV**

I laughed as I threw her in. I expected to see her come after a couple of seconds. I didn't see her so I ran in the ocean yelling her name. I looked around. Still didn't see her.

**GRACE D POV**

I saw him come in and I saw him come towards me. I swiftly swam past him underwater and came up. I took a quiet breath. I put my hand down and pinched his ass.

"AHHH SHARKS!" He screamed. I laughed and laughed. He turned around and he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Aww Niall, I didn't know you were scared of sharks." I smirked at him.

"Come 'ere!" He held his arms out and I jumped into his arms. I threw my legs around his waist and held his bare body tightly. I closed my eyes and loosened my grip. I leaned back and kissed his lips softly.

"This is perfect." I said putting my forehead on his. He smiled and I ran my fingers through his wet, blonde hair. We sat there on silence for a minute until he spoke up.

"Let's get out of here. I wanna go home and take a shower!" He laughed I nodded in agreement. We got out and he wrapped me in the huge towel I was sitting on. It was starting to her breezy and I saw Niall shiver.

He forgot to bring a towel. I was almost dry and I threw the towel around both of us and I hugged his cold body.

"Princess, I'm fine. I don't need this." He wrapped the towel back around me.

"Niall... Please? I want you to be comfortable. Please?" I sighed. He rolled his eyes and pulled it around him as he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

We jumped into Louis' car and started driving home. Wow! It was around 1:00am! Who knew? Right?

I felt my eyes get heavy until I finally gave up keeping them open. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on Niall's chest...