45

**NIALL POV**

I didn't realize it was already 11:15pm. We watched 'Billy Madison' and after that we watched 'Step Brothers.' When 'Step Brothers' ended, I was wiped from laughing. I realized Grace wasn't laughing at all. I look down at her

Asleep.

I kissed her forehead. Her eyes began to flutter open. "Let's get to bed." I whispered.

"Mhmm... Carry me, love?" She asked tiredly. She sat up and put her arms up. I picked her up. She didn't weigh so much.

"Babe, have you been eating?" I asked concerned. She nodded into my shoulder.

"I've been working out." She giggled into my shoulder and kissed my neck. I blushed when she did that. It's a good thing it was dark in my flat.

I opened the door and laid her on the bed. She got under the covers and whined as I got ready for bed.

"Nialler.... Where are you?" She asked with her eyes closed. I walked over and laid in bed, now ready to sleep.

"Right here." I kissed her forehead and brought her closer to me. I soon fell asleep with her in my arms....

**HARRY POV**

I woke up early at around 7:00am to take a shower and make breakfast. Our jet was departing at 9:30am, so we had to be there by 8:45am for baggage check and security. Even if we had a private jet.

I got out of the shower and saw on my watch it was 7:21am. Not bad timing. I dried my moppy hair and ran downstairs to start breakfast... What should I make?

I looked around the kitchen before I saw waffles, bacon, and eggs.

Perfect.

I started making the waffles and heard someone come down the stairs. I didn't pay attention to who it was, I just kept cooking.

"Hi there, Haz" I heard Grace say. Niall's Grace to be specific. She gave me a hug and I smiled from ear to ear. Her hugs were perfect.

"Hey there, Gracie." She punched me on the arm.

"Hey, no one calls me that!!! That's makes me sound like a pussy..." she narrowed her eyes at me but soon a smile crept on her face.

"Alright, fine...." She turned away and started walked to the table. "Gracie." I smirked as she turned around and flipped me off. I couldn't help but laugh. I gave her the breakfast I made and realized it was 8:15am.

I hoped the boys were up. I then heard sprinting down the stairs.

"HI HI HI." Louis said as he jumped to the last step.

"Hi Boo-Bear." I smirked at him and gave him his breakfast. He yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah, guys, she is down here! C'mon!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. 'What about, Grace?' I thought.

**GRACE D POV**

I heard Lou mention me and I was utterly confused. The boys came down and walked over to me. Niall had something behind his back.

"Oh I bet it's more laundry." I rolled my eyes, put my bowl in the sink, and walked back over. I admit, living with 6 people isn't easy, I was getting tired and annoyed with it all.

Niall pulled the thing behind his back. I threw my hand onto my mouth.

This boy does way too much.

It was an IPhone 5S. He knew my phone was messing up, but I didn't expect him to get me a new phone. I hugged him and thanked him.

"Early Wedding present!" He smiled.

"I hate to break this moment, but we gotta go!" Liam said nodding towards the door. I got my bags and we went out to the car. I jumped in the car.

"I wanna drive!" I said happily.

"Nope! I'm driving! The boys are my witness." Louis smirked. I pushed him and the boys all nodded in agreement that he indeed said that.

************

"Direction Flight is now boarding guys! I'll see you there!" Nick, there manager, said as he walked into the airport. We were put on a golf cart with our bags being towed in a cart behind us.

We quickly got to the jet and jumped on. Wow this thing was huge.

It had 10 leather massage chairs, a 60 inch flat screen, Xbox, full bathroom which was great, 3 bunk beds in the back, and a mini snack bar that had candy and ice cream.

My dream flight.

I ran and put my stuff down in a corner. I say in one seat that even reclined! Niall sat next to me.

"You're like a kid in a candy store, love!" He laughed. As soon as we were on, a man in a suit came out to greet us.

"Hello, I am Max Brown and I will be flying you all today to Hawaii. This will be a seven and a half hour flight, so get comfy! I will notify you when you may move from your seats." He smiled and walked back.

They jet began to move as I felt us speed up. My favorite part of being on a plane. I threw my hands up.

"Wooo-hoo!" I yelled laughing.

"She's a keeper, Niall!!" Harry smiled at me and put his arms around Grace as she snuggled in. I just remembered she was expected to give birth in 4 months, January. I smiled. I was really happy for her.

After we were 15,000 feet in the air, Max told us over the speakers we may move around and play Xbox and that the wiff I was now working.

I stood up and walked around to explore some more. I walked to the bunk beds and realized one was big enough for two. I grinned. "Niall and I call it!!!" I thought to myself.

I jumped onto in and realized there was a built in TV. This couldn't get any better!

Until Niall came and asked if we could watch a movie together on the bunk.

"Depends on what movie..." I smiled. He thought for a second.

"Hunger Games?" He raised his eyebrows. I nodded in agreement. I put the movie in as he came back with 2 bowls of ice cream. Yum!

I took the ice cream and smiled.

"Thank you, My Prince." I kissed his cheek and he kissed my lips softly as the movie started.

*****

"This part always gets to me!" I said burying my head in Niall's shoulder. It was the scene of when Rue dies.

"It's okay, babe. I'm here." He kissed my head as I looked back and wiped my tears. I blushed.

"I'm such a baby." I put my head in my hands.

"Yes, but you're my baby." He smiled. We continued to watch the movie with no words.