40

**Pregnancy: 16 weeks in.**

**HARRY POV**

It is September 12th. Today was the day! It was the day I got to hear what gender was Baby Styles was! I was very very happy. Our appointment was in an hour and The Graces were getting ready to go and so were the boys.

It was a big day.

I walked to the door and yelled for everyone to come down. My Grace was wearing leggings and a crop top. She looked cute. She was followed by Grace, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall.

She took a breath in when she gave me a hug.

"Let's go." She sighed. She was obviously nervous. I was excited for her to find out. We walked out of Niall's flat and got in the car. I was driving.

**GRACE S POV**

Harry was driving. I was holding my well rounded stomach. I prayed that everything was alright with Baby Styles. I remembered tomorrow was the 13th. It was going to be Niall's 21st birthday.

And the wedding was in 8 days... I had to get packed when I got back. Today was the day I could actually do things instead of may around.

*****

We pulled up to the doctor. I took a nervous breath and walked out of the car and started in with Harry hand-in-hand. Niall and Grace were holding hands too and Louis was trying to get Zayn to hold hands with him cause he felt left out.

"Pweez?" Louis kept repeating. Zayn finally had it.

"Can you stop, lou-e? Seriously you're causing too much attention... And this is a hospital, don't they have enough stuff to pay attention to?" Zayn rolled his eyes. It was kinda cute how he got mad.

We asked the desk lady where I was supposed to be and she told me that only Harry and I could go in. Everyone else waited in the sitting room.

Harry and I walked in and the doctor told me to lay down and to left up my shirt. He checked my heart and blood pressure and then the ultra sound began. He moved the device around my stomach with the cold gel all around.

I looked at the screen and saw the baby. But something else was there.

"Well... Oh my, soon to be Mrs. And Mr. Styles, I have news for you." The doctor said smiling.

"Yes?" I said smiling back.

"You are going to be blessed with a baby boy-"

"Yes!!!!" Harry smiled cutting the doctor off.

"Mr.Styles, I am not finished." The doctor said. I looked at him concerned.

"You will have a baby boy and baby girl. You are having twins." I felt tears weld up in my eyes, I looked at Harry whose eyes were full of tears.

"Oh my god, Harry!" I said crying tears of joy. "Twins!" Harry smiled through the tears, he hugged my tightly.

"Yes, you will need to come in every other month. You're next appointment will be November 12th." I nodded at the doctor and got up and walked out with Harry ecstatic. I can't believe this!

"How is Baby Styles?" Louis asked. Everyone nodded waiting for an answer from me. I looked at Harry and looked back at them.

"We can't call them Baby Styles." Harry said sheepishly.

"THEM?" Zayn said. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Y-you mean..." Grace started off

"We are having Twins!" I said happily. Grace screamed and the boys all gave us a hug and said congratulated us.

5 more months until they are expected to come!