Chapter 9

I smiled when he said that, I looked up from the hug and kissed him. He held my head up with his hand and the other on my waist. Both of my hands were around his neck. We both smiled into the kiss.

No need for words, that was enough that I knew we were gonna be okay.

I just needed to do something about Harry and Grace...

We walked out of my room, hand-in-hand. Grace, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Lou was in the living room. They all smiled when we came out of my room.

Grace was on Harry's lap and I knew had to put them together right away. I whispered to Niall the plan and he had a wide grin.

The plan was in motion

I sat next to them with Niall and we started kissing and they told us to 'get a room' and it made us smile in the kiss. Harry soon pushed Niall off and we laughed.

I knew Grace would get a little jealous and go for a kiss with Harry. Harry kissed Graces chin and I smiled right away. Niall mouthed the words to 'Go for it' to Harry.

Harry finally had the courage to kiss Grace. I smiled. They were so going to be a couple now.

Niall and I high fived and then kissed again.

"HARREH?! You're cheating on meh?!?" Lou yelled and pretended to cry onto Zayns shoulder. "AND GRACE!?! I thought we had a thing going!!! I LOVED YOU!" He yelled back at me and I died laughing.

"Lou? You loved Grace? I thought you loved me!" Grace pretended to cry onto Harry's shoulders.

We all had a big laugh when I got a phone call.

I answered, "hello?"

"Hi Grace, it's Ned, your agent. I suppose we have a problem with your current living plans and you will need to move ASAP."

My whole expression changed I mouthed 'it's Ned' to Grace and her face changed.

"What? Why?! Where to?" I was freaking out. I was nervous and We've been in California for about 3 days and now we have to move?

"We haven't thought of where, Grace. Pack your bags. You're flying international, you're no longer going to be in America." Ned had no sympathy, but he was a good agent for us when it came to money and management.

"Yes sir, I will. Thank you for your time. Bye"

I hung up and looked at Grace.

"What is happening?" Niall asked.

"Grace what was that about? What did Ned say?" Grace asked.

"We are moving ASAP, out of the country. How are we going to get another penthouse? And Ned won't tell us where!"

"Grace, give me your phone, I have an idea, I'm calling Ned." I handed Grace my phone, she went in the other room and after a 6 minute call with Ned she came out smiling.

"Good news?" Zayn asked

"Great news!" Grace threw me my phone and jumped up and down. "We are going to the UK!!!"

I jumped up and screamed, I was so happy. Niall and Harry got a big grin on their faces and at the same time they both yelled

"WHERE?"

Grace whispered where and I screamed and we walked over to Niall and Harry.

"We are going to" I paused, "LONDON!" Niall jumped up and spun me around knowing he will be able to see me all the time after tours. I love the UK, I went when on vacation there when I was 12 and met a nice boy and it was beautiful.

Niall gave me a big kiss and Harry and Grace did the same. Lou, Liam, Zayn, all clapped and exchanged hugs with Grace and I.

Right after the celebration, I thanked Grace for asking and persuading Ned to move to London

"Grace! Let's go!" Niall yelled from my room

"'Let's go' where?" I yelled back, he peered from the doorway

"Let's get you packed! You're flight leaves tomorrow at 9:00 in the morning!" Niall said as I walked over. I groaned. 9 in the morning? I'll have to get up at 7 just to take a shower and get ready.

It was around 5:30 when we decided to go out for Italian. We went to a fancy restaurant and sat away from the busy people getting seats in a booth to avoid paparazzi and fans.

We all ate and told stories until one story reminded me of my past...

Niall began to mention when he was 12 in London and he met a girl and took her out to a park and they bought ice cream but it has been 6 years and forgot the girls name.

I realized... I was that girl. I put in what he forgot after he said something that made me blush

"I've always wanted to know what happened to her, she was cute and I had a crush on her to be honest..." Niall blushed like me, "why are you blushing Grace?" He looked confused

"Remember when you were walking around with the ice cream and then you dropped it and I had to clean you up?" I smiled

"Yeah- whoa whoa, you're, you're her! Grace! You were my first love!" He had a huge grin on his face.

"And you were mine!" I smiled and I gave him a huge hug and he kissed my forehead.

"Grace, can you stop rubbing your relationship with Niall in my face?" Grace laughed as she kissed Harry and sat there forehead to forehead with Harry and I smiled

We were a weird, happy group.

"When we get back to London tomorrow, you'll have to meet Sophia, Eleanor and Perrie!" Liam suggested. Grace and I both said yes.

"We can have a sleepover party!" I told Grace.

"I'll bring the popcorn!" Lou said. Everyone laughed

"No Lou, remember? We are through!" Grace pushed him and we all laughed. Niall's laugh was the best, it always made me feel giddy and happy inside.

When we got back to the apartment I put on sweatpants, one of Niall's shirts he brought over, and my hair in a messy bun. Niall was borrowing a pair of my black Jack Wills sweatpants. He looked cute!

We all went to bed early for a big day ahead of us. I was excited to go. I was almost asleep when Niall asked me a question.

"Babe... You awake?" He stroked my hair

"Mhmm..." I rolled over so I could see his face

"Where are you going to buy your flat?" He asked seriously, "I want it to be close to me."

I smiled a wide grin. "I know where I'm going to be"

"Where? Where are you and Grace going to be?" He gave me puppy eyes.

"I won't be with Grace. She's moving in with Harry." I pulled a sad face.

"Aww it's okay, We will hang out." He winked at me and I giggled.

"Well Liam said that, him being Dad and all, I'm moving in with you." a huge smile came on the Irish boys face.

"I was going to ask you if you said you had no where to go!" He laughed and we passionately kissed.

I fell asleep in his arms.

London here I come.