43

😊Chapter 43😊

We decided to watch Happy Gilmore. One of my favorite movies. I put it in as we watched.

________

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass, you should talk to my neighbor the accountant... Huge ass" we laughed as we watched Adam sandler play a failure hockey player take up golfing to get his repossessed grandmas house.

When the movie ended we were nearly in tears from laughing so hard. The boys and Grace came in.

"Hey guys. Have fun?" I asked.

"Yeah! Louis, Harry, Zayn and I mostly did shopping." Liam said as he and the other boys showed bags from American Eagle, aero, and from some Nike store. Looks like they had fun.

"Why didn't you get anything, Grace?" Niall asked puzzled.

"Wasn't in the mood. But, you guys got something in the mail!" Grace smiled. Niall and I jumped up and walked over to Grace. She gave us a big brown package.

Niall and I walked upstairs and opened it. We saw 2 notes. One from my family and one from his. I read mine aloud to Niall. I guess it was for him.

'Dear Niall.

You seem to be a fine young man to take care of our daughter, Grace. We can't wait to meet you in person at the Wedding. I give you two my blessing. Love you, Grace.

~Daddy.'

I smiled at the note. Niall then read his.

'Dear Grace.

We are happy you are marrying our son, Niall. Take good care of him and have some grandchildren for us! Love you. Niall!!

~Mum.'

Niall giggled at the note.

"Typical Mum." He smiled.

We pulled out stuff from the box. There was a book on home remedies, and home made meals, towels, shampoos, candles, typical home package. I absolutely loved it.

We ran back downstairs and told them about what we got. All they did was nod and say 'Great' or 'cool.'

They were playing 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' I rolled my eyes and got some leftover cake from the fridge.

I couldn't wait. 5 days until the wedding.