37

**GRACE D POV**

••ONE WEEK LATER**

We decided to go Wedding Dress shopping. Grace was now 4 weeks pregnant and was kinda rounding but not by much. We've already called our family and told them the news about both the marriage and where it's going to be and the details but also that Grace was pregnant.

Everyone was actually very happy for her and they were very supportive. I was happy no one was negative about the whole situation. Very few people gave her hate on Twitter and Instgram.

Grace and I went walking the streets of London looking for a Wedding Dress shop we found directions to. On the way, fans, both Grace-anators (Gracex2 fans) and Directioners stopped to take pictures. We eventually made it to the shop.

"Hi, we have an appointment for Grace and Grace? The double wedding." I said smiling at the lady at the counter.

"Ahh yes, I see. You're theme, ma'am?" She asked politely.

"It's a floral theme and we are having it in Hawaii, so nothing very long unless you can remove it, please." Grace said smiling.

"Yes ma'am..." She typed something into her computer. "Alright, right this way, ladies!" She motioned us to the back of the store, we walked through the doors to see a big room with dresses in the back, a small podium behind a three way mirror to look at yourself.

"Would you like to do your dresses individually or together?" She asked us. I thought about it for a second and then looked at the time.

It was 1:16pm

"Together please." I smiled. I wanted to try to be back to Niall's flat with the boys by 4:30pm. I had to clean up the boys rooms, do laundry, and do the dishes. Grace has been told by the doctor to stay sitting or relaxing until her 6 week pregnancy.

It's been hard doing things with no help, but it was worth it and I was doing okay.

"Right this way..." She led us into the room with the dresses. "Our workers have found some dresses that may fit your theme." She smiled. "Will you need any help putting on the dresses?"

"No thank you, we can help zip each other up." Grace giggled. The lady smiled and walked out.

I decided to try on a white dress with lace and a pink flower at the bottom. Grace zipped me up as I looked in the mirror...

Not the one.

I turned around and I zipped Grace up in a white dress with pink lace over it. It had a veil that was pink with what looked liked vines going over it.

"This isn't it." She frowned.

"This is going to take a while." I sighed.

**NIALL POV**

The girls were out wedding dress shopping so I decided to go out with the boys to pick out tuxedos.

We went to a tuxedo shop that was about a 6 minute walk from my flat. We walked by the wedding dress shop and I smirked at Louis.

"Let's do it." He smiled. We walked in and walked to the back without anyone there at the front desk. We went into the room and sat in 5 chairs when I saw my Grace walk out from a little room. She looked in the mirror and looked closely and sighed.

Not the one?

She turned around to go back when she saw me.

"Niall? Why are you here?" She asked confused. I smiled at her and chuckled.

"Wanted to see you." I said smiling.

"Go get your tuxedos! And this dress isn't the one. Don't you think?" She asked concerned.

"It doesn't fit you too well, you look fine, but it doesn't look great." I looked all over.

"That's what I thought!" Grace giggled. "I'm going to try on more, I'll meet you home later." She smiled and walked back.

The boys and I got up and walked around the corner to the tuxedo store and looked around. I looked and I saw one with a pink striped tie and it was black with a white under shirt. It seemed to be perfect.

I went to try it on and it looked great. I looked handsome. That seemed to be quick.

The boys came out and it seemed to be alright. They're suits looked good and complimented mine well.

"FELLAS, HOW DO I LOOK?" Louis came out in a multiple colored suit with a pink cane.

"No way louis!" I laughed. He went back in and came out in a grey jacket, a white undershirt, and black trousers.

"Better." I smiled. We bought our suits and headed home. It was 3:45pm and I texted Grace if she was home.

To Grace❤️:

Are you home yet?

From Grace❤️:

Still can't find that one dress : ( I'll be home no later than 4:45pm. Please start the dishwasher.😘

To Grace❤️:

Got it. Love you.

From Grace❤️:

Love you too.

I put my phone in my pocket and made my way into my flat with the boys and put my tuxedo away so Grace wouldn't see it. I went downstairs and started doing the dishes while the boys got something to eat and played GTA 5.