50

*GRACE D POV*

*Wedding Day*

I woke extremely late. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock

12:50pm?! No way I slept this late! I got out of bed wide awake from my literally 13 hour sleep and put on my clothes.

I decided to go with an Avon crop top. (Avon was in Indiana. I grew up there, I loved there for 9 years.) and I went with white high waisted shorts. I put on foundation and blush and put my hair in a side ponytail and walked downstairs. I began to smell hamburgers. It was now 1:25pm.

I guess everyone was having lunch. I walked down and saw Zayn, Liam, and Louis playing Xbox, Grace and Harry were talking, and Niall was eating and seemed to be scrolling through Twitter.

Shocker!

I walked in and got a bowl of cereal. I didn't want hamburgers. Not in the mood.

"There's my bride!" Niall said as he put his arms around me. I kissed his cheek.

"There's my Prince." I whispered. He smiled and blushed.

"I love how you guys act like teenagers dating, but you guys are adults!" Zayn said smiling cheekily. I smiled back.

I was so happy being with Niall. I know Grace was happy being with Harry. My life is just going great. I can't think of anything bad that has happened.

I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it.

"OH MY GOD!!!! GUYS!!!" I yelled. It was my best friends! Also known as the bridesmaids. Well, my bridesmaids. Grace has hers coming later. There was Muggy, Maddie, Eleanor, Perrie, and Giselle! I was so happy they came by.

"We wanted to say hello!" Perrie said happily. Muggy, Maddie and Giselle all gasped as The Boys came over. I invited them in and they all sat on the couch.

"Grace, how's the pregnancy thing going for you?" Maddie asked smiling. She didn't know she was having twins!!!

"Perfect!" Harry answered for her. "We are having Twins!" All the girls gasped and hugged Grace and Harry.

"Who knew you would end up marrying Niall Horan!?" Giselle said smiling at me.

"Yeah! That's crazy. I mean, wow." Muggy laughed. I giggled and Niall pulled me closer.

"Y'all are absolutely adorable." Maddie smiled.

"Y'all?" Louis laughed. Maddie looked confused. I met Maddie, Muggy, and Giselle in Texas.

"Y'know we are from Texas, Louis?" Muggy said confused at his laughing.

His face went blank and nodded. "Sorry, Maddie. I just don't hear accents as often."

"I like it." Liam said blushing.

"OOOO, Li has a crush!" Zayn laughed. Liam rolled his eyes and Maddie giggled.

We all continued to talk until around 5:45pm. The girls left and I was just with the boys and Grace. I sighed. All that talking made me tired

"You seriously were super weird in Middle School, Grace!" Louis smiled. I nodded. The girls talked about how I was always dancing and singing around, how I poured water all over people, and how I just acted in general!

"Yeah!" Everyone nodded and laughed at Louis' comment.

"The wedding begins is at 7:45pm guys, we better head out to the place to get set up and get ready. I nodded and ran upstairs to get my dress and makeup. I ran back downstairs and gave Niall a kiss.

"Grace and I are taking a taxi. We don't want to see you until the wedding!" I smiled. They both nodded and we head out.

"Wait!" I heard Louis said. I turned around. "I can drive you guys! I mean, the boys are driving together, but i don't want you taking a taxi on your wedding day." He frowned.

"Thank you, Lou. We would love to." I kissed his cheek and we got in his car.