Chapter 8

**GRACE D POV**

He cut me off and kissed me, I immediately kissed him back.

I felt sparks and fireworks go off and all the butterflies were let out of my stomach.

His lips were so soft. This moment was amazing...

Our lips broke apart and I opened my eyes to a blue eyed Irish boy.

All mine❤️

I hugged him and laid down on my bed with him. I laid to the left side of him while his arm was around me and he was playing with my hair

My eyes felt heavy and I let sleep take over....

**GRACE S POV**

I felt bad for Niall and mad at Lou for making him do that. I wanted that to come gradually, not for that to happen. I sighed and put my head onto Harry's shoulder as he pulled me in tighter

He kissed my forehead and I smiled

"Oh get a room!" Lou whispered

"Haven't you said enough lou?" Liam asked as he narrowed his eyes toward him.

"Liam it's fine, I hope everything is going alright in there" I said nervously.

"I'm sure it's fine" Zayn reassured me

We sat there in silence with an occasional sigh from one of the boys or me.

"I have to check now, they've been in there for over 20 minutes!" I peeled Harry's arm off of me and the boys followed me.

I slowly opened the door, not caring to knock, and saw them both laying there asleep on her bed

"I think they worked things out" Lou said quietly. I smiled. I think Grace found her boy.

"Evelyn!" Zayn whisper shouted at me, "what are we going to do about you and Harreh?" I blushed. I was waiting for Harry to ask me out. I felt like it would take forever... 'Maybe another game of truth or dare could be good' I thought to myself.

"Can we stay the night here? It's already 10:30 pm." Liam asked, I didn't even realize it was that late. I told them sure and that there were 2 bedrooms upstairs

(yes upstairs our apartment is huge, well technically it's a penthouse)

They could sleep in. I'm sure our agent wouldn't mind people over. He was coming to see us tomorrow to talk about business.

I was worried when I thought back to that.

**GRACE D POV**

I woke up to a light shining in my room. I stretched and realized i was in Niall's arms.

I wanted to wake up like this every morning.

I heard him take a deep breath and looked up to him, he opened his blue eyes.

"Morning beautiful" he kissed my forehead and I kissed his jawline and smiled.

I was in sweatpants, and a baggy shirt. My hair was down but I quickly sat up and ran over to my mirror and combed it

"You look perfect, grace. : ) you'll never look bad around me" Niall said that and smiled.

That's all I needed to hear this morning. I put down my brush and smiled. I jumped right back into bed and snuggled with him. Then he whined

"What's wrong babe?" I asked

"I'm hungry" he put a sad face on. I got up and locked fingers together and walked him to the kitchen and I made him cereal.

"Look whose up?!" Liam shouted

"No, please keep the peace I'm tired" Niall said as he took another bite of cereal

"Oh so you and grace were busy eh buddy?" Louis winked at us and I blushed and Niall rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I would have it with a girl I've only known for like 2 days" he rolled his eyes again.

"Chill Niall, it's just Lou being Lou" Zayn said while flipping through channels on the TV

"He started this whole mess!" Niall yelled.

Mess? I thought he wanted to date me? I felt tears pinch at my eyes.

"Grace, love? Are you alright?" Liam said looking at me concerned. Tears escaped from my eyes and Niall looked at me and before he said anything I ran into my room

Onto my bed

I made the mistake of keeping the door unlocked.

I sat where Niall was and it still had his scent. I cried into my pillow. Why did I fall for Niall if he called last night a mess? I thought it was magical.

**GRACE S POV**

I sat there with Harry, in amazement of what happened. What Niall said was un called for and I wanted to beat him up for it.

"Uhmmm Niall? What you said seemed to be bullcrap and i would like to say-" Harry covered my mouth. He knew I was gonna cuss him out.

"I-I'm sorry I was just mad a Lou and he was-" Niall got cut of by Liam.

"Niall!" He shouted, "are you dating her!?"

"Yes..." Niall said nervously

"You don't say stuff like that!!! That hurt her! If you won't act like a man, I will." Liam was obviously angry and I sat on the couch with Harry's arm around me.

Liam rushed into Graces room with Niall following.

**LIAMS POV**

Niall can't keep a girlfriend is he does crap like this. I walked right in not bothering to knock

She looked up at me and ran over, Niall stood outside the door.

She ran over and started sobbing into my chest

"Shh shh, it's okay babe, it's okay..." I tried to comfort her as she cried, she looked up at me

"He kissed me last night, it was magical and then he calls it all a mess?! We are practically dating!" She cried harder and it hurt me inside. I kissed her head

**NIALLS POV**

I stood outside her room, listening to her sob and Liam comfort her. I can't believe I, her boyfriend, hurt her already. I finally walked in when she looked up at me.

"Niall?" She whimpered

"Babe you don't know how sorry I am. You're perfect, I love you so much. I'm sorry I hurt you." I felt tears, so I decided to go over and hug her tightly she let go of Liam and Liam walked out.

She stopped crying and held me. I finally told her what I've been keeping in my head for what seems like forever

I whispered in her ear

"I'm completely in love with you"