Chapter 15

I woke up to Lou being loud

"THEY HAVE A ROOM, why don't they use it?!?" I opened up my eyes to see Grace, Harry, Liam, and Lou

I slowly woke up with Niall's arms around me. I smiled. I rolled over to see his blue eyes. I kissed him on the lips. It accidentally turned into a make out session, but I didn't mind. : )

"EWW I SAW THE TONGUE, OH MY CARROT!!" Louis yelled.

I laughed at how Lou was so immature. And i thought it was a little weird how much he loved carrots. Ever since we got back to London, fans have been putting loads of carrots in his P.O box.

It's quite funny.

We always had something planned, but today was different. We had nothing planned.

"Ello guys." Zayn came downstairs all ready and dressed. Zayn awake? At 10:00 in the morning? This had to be special. "Why aren't you guys ready?" He looked confused

I jumped off the couch

"Where are we going!?" I smiled. I wanted to be out of the house today. I was very bored.

"To Breakfast" he sighed.

"No! I want to make breakfast!" Harry whined. He really wanted to

I heard a knock on the door. Grace got up and answered it. Then, she screamed and slammed the door shut and ran into Harry's arm, trying to calm down.

I knew that scream all too well.

Taylor was here.

**GRACE S POV**

I slammed the door in Taylor's face, not caring about what he would do. I ran into Harry's arms. Replaying the moments with Taylor haunted me.

I finally found the courage to go back to the door. He knocked again. The knocking hurt my head. I opened up the door.

"Well look whose back" Taylor rolled his eyes

"Come in." I said confidently.

He went and sat on the couch. As if he owned the place. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him. Harry sat across from me and him.

"So I wanted to come back to talk to you." He winked at me.

"Spill it, Caniff." I snapped back.

"Well maybe you can come on tour with me and leave these losers here. Maybe we can get to together and make things happen." He winked and put his arm around me and I sat there glaring. Harry stood up.

"You have 4 seconds to get your dirty arm off of my GIRLFRIEND." He walked over

"Oh so she's your girlfriend" he said removing his arm. "That's great. It sucks that I dont care." He smirked at Harry.

"Get your ass out. You're not welcome here, boy." Harry pulled him up by the collar and narrowed his eyes at him.

"Whoa there, calm down, you jer-" Taylor tried to say, until Harry punched him and yelled

"GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!!!"

I've never seen Taylor run faster. I slowly got up and ran to Harry. I hugged him and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

'My Little Bad Boy.' I thought.

He kissed me back and I smiled. He had the best kisses. I was completely in love with this British Bad Boy.

I haven't even been at Harry's flat. I guess we were going to stay at Niall's until their next tour which was in 2 months. I sighed at the thought.

"Babe, you okay?" He kissed my forehead. I looked into his sparkling green eyes.

"You leave for tour in two months and I haven't even seen your flat yet. I love the boys and Grace, but I would like alone time with you." I smiled and blushed.

"Alone time?" Harry smirked

"You perv!" I giggled. "But I would like alone time with you."

"Me too." Harry said before he kissed me again. Sparks and fireworks went off everytime we kissed. I loved it.

***2 MONTHS LATER***

***GRACE D POV***

"Please don't go." I hugged Niall tightly in the airport. He was flying to Ireland for One Directions next tour.

Ireland, to Poland, to Netherlands, to Romania, to Scotland, and then a show in Paris.

They wouldn't be back for 3 months. I couldn't take it. I held onto Niall. Grace and Harry were hugging it out.

"You have to go" I heard Grace say.

"No. You mean more to me. Please let me stay. I can't take 3 months." He whined.

"Baby I love you. But you can't let your fans down."

Harry frowned.

"I know... I will see you though. I am not staying away from you."

"Don't do anything stupid." She hugged him and have him a big kiss and Harry boarded.

I put my attention back to Niall.

"I have to go. I'll call you every night. Oh, and no parties unless you clean up afterwards." He laughed.

I smiled, with tears in my eyes. I didn't want him to go. A tear escaped and fell down my cheek. He wiped it off with his thumb and kissed my forehead

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too" he gave me one last kiss and left. I stood there trying to not cry. He turned back to me before he walked into the plane and saw my tears leave my eyes.

He ran back.

I ran to him and kissed him again.

We said nothing. After the kiss, he went on. Trying to not look back. I walked back over to Grace who was in slight tears.

"Miss him?" I sniffled

"Yeah, already. I dont know how I am going to last 3 months." We sighed.

***

When we got back to Niall's flat, I sat on the couch with Grace and we made our first video in 3 months.

"Hello Viewers!" Grace smiled

"We have important news. One direction is going to

Ireland, Poland, Romania, Scotland, Netherlands, and Paris! Tickets are on sale."

By the end of our video, we decided to tell the world we were dating the last two single members

"This is important so don't click away." Grace said

"We are- Dating Harry and Niall in the band." I looked down

"Most people know, but not most of our viewers. We are making it public." Grace said

I explained what happened with my stitches and showed them.

"Please no hate and no stabbing" I smiled.

"This is Gracex2 (Grace times two) and we love all of you!" We said as we signed off and later posted it.