51

*GRACE D POV*

We got to the venue and we walked in. I thanked Louis again as he walked into a room down the hall from ours. I walked in and saw the girls. I smiled. They all were getting makeup done.

Now Graces' bridesmaids were there. There was Payton, Hailey, Tenequa, (who flew from New Zealand to be here!) Liz, and Camryn.

I hugged all of them and sat next to them and a girl immediately started working on my makeup.

"And done! Girl, you look absolutely perfect." She smiled as I looked in the mirror. My makeup has never looked this good.

"Thank you so much." I smiled. I was motioned to another room to put on my dress.

"Grace?" I heard 2 familiar voices and I turned around.

"Mom! Ms.Staggs!" I ran over and engulfed them in a hug. "I've missed you!" I quickly added. I haven't seen them since we left for California.

"Aww, you look so pretty." Mrs. Staggs said. I smiled and thanked her.

"Grace! Come over 'ere!" Grace walked over in her dress. I must say, she was pretty pregnant. But not bad. It looked good on her.

"Mom? Mrs.Denny?" She smiled and hugged them too. My mom was like her mom, and her mom was like mine. I loved them.

"Congrats!" My mom said to both of us. We thanked her and smiled again.

"Oh, girls, you're going to be late! You better get your dress on, and you," Graces' mom pointed at her, "you better get that hair fixed!"

We all laughed and i got my dress on and I quickly got my hair done in a lace braid to the front.

Loved it.

I walked out to see Graces hair in a braided bun. Super cute!

I walked out and it was 7:30pm. Perfect. I had to get wedding pictures now with Niall. But he wasn't aloud to see me in my dress.

Then our marriage could have bad luck.

Stupid superstitions but you have to follow tradition.

I was on one side of a door, and he was on other side. The door was open but we held hands at the front of the door. I loved it.

"I love you." I heard Niall say.

"I love you too." I said smiling. We finished with the wedding pictures and Grace and Harry took their turns.

"Ahh! You look beautiful!" Muggy yelled. I laughed and hugged her. All of the girls were ready to go. Harry and Grace just finished and we decided to go.

We all went to the chapel. It was 7:55pm.

'Here we go.' I thought.