Chapter 34

**NEXT DAY**

**GRACE D POV**

I woke up and i wasn't alone in Niall's bed.

Liam was there I sat up and looked at him. He sat up and looked at me. I looked at his clock and it was 10:30am. Niall's plane had landed. He would be home in 30 minutes

"Sleep good?" He kissed my cheek. No sparks, just confusion.

"Why are you in bed with me?" I asked. He smiled and pressed his lips against mine roughly and pushed me against the wall. He had his hands on my waist pushing me against the wall so all I could do was hit him.

"Liam stop!" I tried to mumble. He broke the kiss.

"Don't you like me..." He kissed my jawline and smirked.

"I'm in love with Niall!!!" I told him. I tried to get off the bed but he slammed me against the wall. I groaned in pain.

"You are going to love me without Niall knowing. We are having a secret relationship." He smiled and tried to kiss me and I looked away.

"Wanna play hard?" He smiled.

"You're pathetic. I thought you were better you ass." I spat at him.

My phone went off. It's Niall.

From Niall❤️:

Hey Babe, I'm coming up the elevator. Can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Liam picked up my phone and rolled his eyes.

"Where were we?" He smirked. I couldn't do anything cause he had all of this strength I didn't have in my bones.

He pulled my top off but I struggled. He took of his shirt and kissed me against the wall. I was pushing away but couldn't get away. He laid me down

Taking my pants off.

"LIAM NO STOP!" I cried out. The door opened quickly Liam jumped off of my and I jumped under the covers trying to hide from him.

"What are you doing!?!" I heard an Irish boy yell. I heard a crack and a thud. I slowly looked over the covers and saw Niall. I threw off the covers and hugged niall. I dont care if I was in my bra and underwear or not.

"Oh Niall, I missed you. It was all Liam. He kissed me but I didn't kiss back, I didn't want any of-" Niall kissed me passionately and sparks went off as I kissed him back.

He cupped my face with his hands and stared into my eyes.

"I trust you." He kissed my forehead and I sighed in relief. I put on my Irish flag shorts and my PINK crop top and headed downstairs to see Liam (who somehow escaped from Niall) Louis Harry and Grace all on one couch.

You could slightly tell Graces' stomach as come out an inch or so further. I was so happy. Then I looked at Liam with disgust.

"Hey guys... And asshole." Niall looked at Liam. I explained what happened briefly but tried to shrug it off.

"I may be pregnant, but I will beat you if you do that again, Daddy Direction. Or should we even give you that title now that you act like Teenage Direction?" Grace glared at him.

"I've always hated the name.." He growled.

"We gave it to you cause you are responsible and know what you're doing. It's an honor!" Louis shouted the last part.

"Let's just forget this, okay? Liam you're still my bestie, but just- you know okay?" I couldn't find the right words. Everyone agreed and we all had breakfast together.

Until Niall remembered to give his gift to Grace. He ran into his room and ran back down handing her the gift in a little box. He smiled and she opened it. It was a necklace with a emerald four leave clover.

"It's beautiful!!! I love it!" Grace exclaimed and hugged Niall.

"Congrats on Baby Styles... And the engagement..." Niall said through his teeth. Why was he mad at marriage? I was looking forward to the wedding!!!

Harry and Niall went to the back room to talk and when Niall came back he picked up his keys and walked out.

Weird.