53

🐵Chapter 53🐵

{a/n: I'm skipping to January in the story because I AM going to write a sequel. enjoy!!!}

**JANUARY 26TH**

**GRACE D POV**

I was absolutely terrified Grace was going to have the twins soon. She was now Due and the boys were still on tour. They were coming home in 2 days.

The boys were on the other side of London so if anything did happen they would be close. This 3 month tour wasn't so bad. But I still missed Niall.

It was 3:00pm and I saw Grace hold her stomach.

"Grace are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah. I just have to go to the bathroom." She gave me a reassuring smile and I nodded.

**GRACE S POV**

I went to the bathroom and I had a bad cramp. I pulled my pants up when my pants went soaked.

My water broke. I quickly got to Grace.

"My water broke, they're coming... Call Harry, please." I pleaded. She quickly got me to the car and she sped off to the hospital.

**Grace D POV**

I called Harry in The car.

"Ello?"

"Harry!" I said into the phone

"Yes, love?" He asked

"How far away are you from Wattson Hospital?" (Random place) I asked nervously.

"Ermmm... About 20 minutes. Don't tell me-"

"Yes! Graces' water broke and we are headed to the hospital." I said nervously.

"I'll be there in 15!!!" He yelled. I hung up and drove alittle faster.

"Hurry Grace." Grace said holding her stomach.

"Harry will be there. 5 more minutes." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

We ran into the hospital and was helped immediately. I gave a nurse Harry's name so he can some through as soon as possible. I ran in the room as Grace was helped onto the bed.

I stoked her hair and said it was going to be alright when Harry bursted in.

"I am going to be a Father!!!" He yelled in tears and kissed Graces hand.

"Here we go." I said quietly.

THE END.

{A sequel is now out called "It's Not Easy." Find out about Grace and Harry and their twins. But what about Grace and Niall? Read to find out.}