Chapter 18

**GRACE S POV**

We went on stage and I replayed the moment when Harry and I kissed. It was magical to me. : )

I focused my attention to Grace who was staring at Niall's guitar. I was surprised she hasn't told Niall she could play! And she wasn't so bad at singing either. We could both sing 'Little Things' well together.

"Why are yeh staring at me gutiar, Love?" Niall's accent was super cute. Grace looked back and blushed.

"Err... Nothing, it's nice." She responded not making eye contact with anyone.

"She can play." I smirked. She hit me playfully on the arm. "Not so bad with singing 'Little Things' either huh?" I winked at her and she picked up the guitar and started to strum the chords to It.

The boys directed their attention at her while she started Zayns solo

"your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me,

But bear this in mind, it was, meant to be,

Now I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it

All makes sense to me..."

Liam joined her singing on his part. The boys let her sing the chorus alone when Niall and Grace both sang his solo

"You'll never love yourself,

Half as much as I love you,

You'll never treat yourself right darlin but I want you too

If I let you knooooooowwww I'm here... For you... Maybe you'll love yourself like I, love you

Ohhhh"

Niall and Grace sounded perfect together. I walked Harry aside and I had an idea.

"Let's put Grace on stage with Niall during and after Niall's solo!" Harry got a huge grin on his face

"That's perfect!!!" He said, "you're coming out during my solo though." He winked at me. I blushed and agreed. We ran bak over to see Niall hugging Grace and the rest of the boys clapping.

"Grace!" Harry yelled "that was amazing! And guess what?"

"Wha-"

"You're preforming tonight with Niall!!! I'm preforming with Grace over 'ere" he winked at me when Grace looked down nervously.

"R-really?" She asked

I nodded approvingly.

"PERFECT!" She smiled a toothy grin and hugged Niall tightly. I couldn't wait, "what about the guitar? You're gonna need to bring me one. I can't use yours. I want to be able sing and play with you." I frowned.

"Grace, our guitarist will play for you and I. We will just sing. As will Harry and Grace." He winked at them and Grace pushed him.

"Erm, don't need to rush things but, it's already 6:30pm." Zayn pointed at the crowd that was coming in and we were on the stage. You could hear some screams and Grace and I ran backstage to get ready.

We decided to keep it simple and cute.

I decided to wear a red 1D crop top with the letters "1D" in white with short white shorts, and white and red converse. I put my long red/brunette hair in a Slik ponytail and added foundation and blush.

Grace wore a British flag crop top, with white high waisted shorts and white converse. She wore her hair in a ponytail and she put on eyeliner and mascara.

We looked great! We heard the boys answering twitter questions. It was 7:15pm when we heard Liam.

"Well I want to see Gracsx2 out here. Do you guys know them?"

The crowd screamed and cheered. We usually got over a million views, but, who expected that?

"Grace Denny and Grace Staggs! Come out here" we walked onto the stage and saw a huge crowd. We smiled and turned on our microphones.

"Hi everybody!" Grace started, " we are singing a couple songs with the boys tonight if you don't mind?" The crowd went insane.

I was ready to sing: )