49

**1 day until Wedding**

**GRACE S POV**

Harry and I were getting Married tomorrow, along with Niall and Grace. This was a dream come true! I was getting married to the best boy in the world, I'm pregnant with Twins, and I am getting married with my best friend.

It's all happening so quickly. So soon. Harry and I were both 20. I was older than Harry by a week or so, but it doesn't matter, really.

Am I really ready to get married? At 20 years old?

Grace! Get yourself together, of course you are. It will all be fine. It will be perfect. I smiled.

It was 2:00 in the afternoon and I was having a PB&J sandwich for lunch. That was my main craving right now, during pregnancy. And I have never been a fan of Peanut Butter, but, whatever you want..... Oh. I forgot about Baby names.

I chuckled at myself and continued watching Adventure Time. Grace came downstairs and squealed.

"Adventure Time! Yay! Remember when we were 12 and we would watch this 24/7?" She giggled sitting down.

"Oh yeah I remember." I laughed. We both started singing the song at the top of our lungs.

"ADVENTURE TIME, COME GRAB YOUR FRIENDS, AND GO TO VERY, DISTANCE LANDS, WITH JAKE THE DOG AND FINN THE HU-MAN, OH IT NEVER ENDS, ADVENTURE, TIME!" We laughed as we heard Zayn cuss us out down the stairs along with Liam.

Louis came down and kissed our hands.

"That yelling was beautiful... If beautiful means RUINING MY HEARING! oh, CHEERS!?" He rolled his eyes at the last part. I was holding my stomach I was laughing to hard.

Harry and Niall came down.

"Look, Niall. Our girls being our girls." I loved Harry's Cheshire accent. It was so adorable. I greeted him with a soft kiss on the lips and a hug.

"You're beautiful." He smiled at me, I turned around and he slapped my ass.

"Every girls dream." I fluttered my eyes. "To have a Polite Dick as a boyfriend." I laughed as he chuckled and blushed.

"Hey!? Your bum is perfect!!! Well, you're just perfect but-" Harry was cut off by Louis.

"That was so cheesy I can actually smell it..." He made a gross face and I stuck my tongue out at Louis. He shook his head and plopped on the couch with a ham and cheese sandwich.

I giggled and continued to watch Adventure Time with Grace, Harry, and Louis. Zayn and Liam soon joined us.

"Where's Niall?" I asked looking around.

"I think he is upstairs..." Grace said. I nodded and heard him coming down. Grace greeted him with a Kiss and sat back on the couch.

Niall had a piece of paper in his hand and stood in front of the TV. Like a kid presenting a project.

"BABY NAMES!!!" He yelled as he opened the piece of paper. I laughed as he cleared his throat.

"Niall, I already have an idea for Baby names!" I laughed.

"Aww I spent 5 minutes of my life doing this for nothing!" He pouted.

"Why were you in there for an hour then, mate?" Liam asked cocking one of his eyebrows.

"I was on Twitter." He chuckled, we all nodded and continued watching TV.

***8 HOURS LATER***

**GRACE D POV**

I was getting sleepy and walked upstairs to bed where Niall was asleep. I smiled and jumped into bed with him. I got under the covers and held his warm body. He moved and turned over.

"I love you, goodnight..." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, night." I fell asleep in his arms.