Chapter 19

**NIALL POV**

Their faces lit up. They were excited. I smiled as they started playing little things.

They sang the chorus with us and Harry and I's solos. My solo came up.

Grace came over to me and started singing with me.

"You'll never love yourself

Half as much as I love you..." We started and it sounded perfect. Just right.

***

"I'm in love with you....

And all your little things."

The crowd went wild as we ended the song. It went black and Grace disappeared. I looked around for her. The lights came back as we started 'i Would.'

There was my girlfriend.

Playing the Chrods.

I smiled and picked up my guitar and started play with her. This was my favorite moment in the world. I smiled at her.

She smiled back.

She sang most of the song with Grace. Especially the chorus.

They. Were. Amazing.

******

The concert ended and the boys and I immediately jumped in the shower. We ran around the stags a lot during shows. Grace Staggs was fine. She didn't even do much.

She just sang and walked around. The most she did was run up the ramp, or jump up and down.

My Grace on the other hand, was trying to learn the dances with us and played along pretty well. She started break dancing in a way to the beat of Midnight Memories. I must say, it was pretty hot. : )

I got out of the shower and was combing my hair. I heard her water turn off.

"Niall?" I heard Grace yelled for me.

"Yes love?" I responded.

"Can you give my a towel, please? Actually, make that two." She giggled. I got 2 towels and handed it to her bare hand from the shower curtain.

"Thank you!" She yelled back. I just chuckled. I dried myself off and got into sweatpants and a T-Shirt. I jumped onto the bed waiting for her. I drifted of to sleep.

**GRACE D POV**

I dried my wet hair with a towel and used a brush to go through the tangly mess. I slipped into a pair of Niall's sweatpants and one of my "Mrs. Horan" shirts I got when 1D first came to be. I laughed at what has happened over the first couple of months.

I walked into Niall asleep. I looked at my phone.

10:47pm.

I yawned and put Niall's arm around me as I laid down. I heard him wake up.

"Grace?" He mumbled.

"I'm here, go back to sleep. You have a show tomorrow night." I kissed his cheek and he smiled. He pulled me closer and put his head nestled on my neck. He kissed my cheek before saying

"I love you. Goodnight"

"Love you too, Nialler..." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*****

I woke up to a thud and a scream. It was 2:03am. I jumped out of bed and went downstairs with a metal bat I saw near Niall's door. I walked down the stairs quietly and heard the thud again.

"You're worthless!" It sounded like Taylors voice. My face went white.

I heard Grace cry. I gripped the bat tighter.

"Back off!" It was Harry. I heard another thud. I went out there to see Grace on the ground hurt, while Harry was trying to fight off Taylor, and another, older boy.

I creeped up, but Taylor turned around.

"Get her." Taylor told the man to get me. I ran with the bat away from everyone. I thought I could take him.

How come the boys didn't hear us?

I tripped and fell and the man came running towards me.

"Don't touch her." A voice behind him said.

"Niall?" I asked.

"Ohh look it's pretty boy to the rescue." He went after Niall and I did the only thing I thought to do.

I swung the bat at his head. He fell to the floor and dropped the bat... Niall ran over to me.

"No. I have to save Grace." I ran from him. Where Harry was failing to win against Taylor.

"Taylor!" I yelled. He got off Harry and came towards me when Niall got in front of me and punched his gut. I went around to taylor crouched down. I pulled him by the collar and whispered in his ear.

"Get out. Now." He jumped up and ran out the door. Harry picked up Grace.

"Where's that other guy?" Harry asked.

My face went pale.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I heard Liam yell. I turned around to see Liam over the mans body.

I killed him...