Chapter 4

GRACE D POV:

I heard a scream, and looked over to see 3 boys laughing at one boy who fell onto a cake from the bakery that was on display.

Zayn. Liam. And. Louis. All laughing at Clumsy Harry. Covered in Frosting and just cake in general. He sat there pouting as Niall Grace and I ran over.

"Lou. That wasn't funny!" Harry looked down himself. Upset.

Lou looked confused, "then why is everybody laughing?" Niall and I were both nearly to tears. We barely knew each other, but I already was laughing on his shoulder. : )

Grace took a step forward.

"I'm not laughing" grace said seriously. It all grew silent among the boys.

Grace went over and pulled out a handkerchief and rubbed most of it off of Harry's face.

Harry got a good look at Grace it seemed to know her.

"You're Grace! From-from- From Gracex2!!!"

He jumped up like he just solved the words problems. It was cute how he was so happy he got it right.

"Yes it's me, and your Harry from one direction" and Grace mimicked the same moves as Harry.

We all ended up exchanging numbers and then i asked

"Why are you guys in LA? Shouldn't you be in the UK?" I was confused.

"Harry likes to come here, to meet girls, and try to surf" Lou joked with the other boys.

We all laughed and sadly, said our goodbyes...

On the drive home Grace talked to me seriously.

GRACE STAGGS POV:

When we got in the car I really had to talk to Grace. I needed to talk to grace about Niall and the boys

"They're all famous! How can we expect them to lay low?" I said confused

"Lay low? That's what you're confused about? Why are they even in LA?" Grace snapped back. I knew she has feelings for Niall even though she just met him.

She was defending them. She can fall for people too easily.

I just didn't respond...