Chapter 11

GRACE D P.O.V

When we got to the airport again, I hid behind Niall. We boarded a private jet. It was 2:00 in the afternoon. We would get to London very late.

I woke up to Niall telling me we landed. Our plane was late and we ended up getting in at around 12:00 at night. I pulled myself up and lugged off the plane for my luggage.

When we all got in the taxi to drive to Niall's flat, (We were all goin to spend the night there) I fell asleep in the taxi with Niall stroking my hair.

I felt being like I was picked up and I opened my eyes

"Niall?" I asked half asleep.

"Shhhh... Go back to sleep baby... I got you" I heard Niall's voice and fell back asleep.

*NEXT DAY*

*GRACE D POV*

I woke up alone. I wiped my eyes to see a room with a London flag and an Irish flag with soccer posters everywhere.

I was in Niall's room. I sat up to a striking pain in my side. I fell to the ground and moaned. Where I was stitched up from being stabbed, i realized it was bleeding. I must've broke a stitch.

I laid there un able to get up because of the pain. I tried 3 times but it didn't work.

I heard thumping, and the door swung open.

It was Niall.

"I heard a thu- babe you're bleeding! Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He ran to my side.

"I think I broke a stitch where I was stabbed... I can't get up. It hurts" I said holding my side

"Here" he held out his hand and pulled me up alittle, until I fell in the pain in my side, he caught me, but I moaned in pain. He brought me to the bathroom

"Take off your shirt." He insisted. My eyes widened. Take off my shirt? No way Niall.

"Umm what? You can't do that" I said still holding my side.

"I'm not a perv. I love you, I'm here to help." He kissed my lips, reassuring me. I took off my blood wet shirt as he looked at the stitches. He got a wet rag and washed the blood off and cleaned it up. He got band aids and covered up the stitches.

I smiled when he was finished tending me.

Until Lou came in.

"Hey, Niall!? Is Grace al-" he looked concerned. He saw my shirt was off and walked in. "Umm well hi grace"

I whispered "Niall..." And gave him am disapproving look.

"Mate, don't stare at my girl" Niall was finding a shirt for me to wear for the day.

"I was looking at the stitches... You were hurt that bad eh?" I nodded sadly. I trusted Lou wasn't a looker. Niall tossed me a shirt and I threw it own and stood up carefully. And walked out of the bathroom alright.

"Niall?" I asked

"Mhmm?"

"I'm hungry..." I smiled

"Great!!! Harry made cinnamon rolls!" He grabbed my hand and ran down the stairs with me.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked as we ran down

"It's about 11:30. We had a long night. Zayn and Liam aren't even up yet!!!" He laughed

We got to the bottom where I saw Grace on her phone on the couch, and Harry in the kitchen wearing an apron, making some extra cinnamon rolls

"Hey graciepoo!" Harry yelled.

"Hey! Only Grace can call me that!!!" I giggled.

"Alrighty, how many do you want?" He showed me cinnamon rolls, I looked over at Niall. He had a smirk. I knew he would take some of mine so I thought wisely.

"I'll have 5" Harry's jaw dropped

"You're gonna eat that much?" He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Do you see this Irish boy next to me? He will take some!" I kissed him on the cheek when he took my face into his hands and kissed me. I kissed him back happily. His tongue asked for an entrance.

Denied.

He let out a whine

"Not now, Niall..." I whispered in his ear.

Harry brought me the cinnamon rolls and I took 2 and gave Niall the rest and sat down next to Grace who was on Twitter.

"Everybody's on your side, girl. After the stabbing, you have so little hate. It's amazing" she smiled

"Great, I don't want to be stabbed again. Doesn't feel so good." We both laughed until Liam came down

"Liam!" I yelled, I ran over and gave him a hug.

"Hello love, you seem happy today." He chuckled.

I looked over at Grace, she smiled and then looked down at her phone and then her smile faded away to a surprised look. She swallowed.

"Grace is everything okay?" I asked running over.

I couldn't believe it.