Chapter 17

**GRACE D POV**

We ran through the door and started walking quietly.

"Alright! Boys! One more time. Start from the top and a 1, 2, 3..."

We heard the boys manager and heard the boys start singing 'What Makes You Beautiful' We found the backstage area and followed the directions to the stage. I texted there manager.

To Nick-

Grace and I are here backstage to surprise the boys. Act like we aren't there.😊

I saw him look down towards his phone and smiled.

From Nick-

Got it, go around to the ramp and sit on the stairs of the stage.

We walked silently on the stage where they were standing on the stage singing towards Nick. They finished What Makes You Beautiful as we sat down.

"Well done boys! Keep looking over here, we want you to make eye contact with the fans in the front row and back to tonight" Nick said

The boys nodded.

"What next?" Niall said sadly.

"Let's sing Little Things now" Nick smiled as they began.

Grace whispered to me

"Let's clap after this" she smiled

Perfect plan.

"And all your little things...." They finished.

We started clapping when they turned around quickly.

Liam, Lou and Zayn laughed and held their heads in their hands.

Niall and Harry ran over to Grace and I and picked us up and spun us around. Niall cried into my shoulder.

"I missed you... I love you so much. You're here! You're here!" It was tears of joy.

Harry and Grace were already kissing. I loved that. Niall and I collapsed to the floor in our hug. He kissed me passionately. Sparks went off and the butterflies flew away...

Of course, Niall's tongue asked for an entrance and I gladly accepted and we made out. : )

He hovered over me as we were laying down on the stage. My arms around his neck. Then Lou Zayn and Liam left for a break and would say hi later I guess.

Harry Niall Grace and I stayed on the stage. Hugging, kissing, and cuddling. Niall and I broke the kiss.

"I love you" I said to Niall breathing heavily.

Niall smirked

"How much do you love me?" I knew what he was getting at. That little perverted Irish boy.

I smirked back at him.

"That much"

I winked and got up. Maybe I would surprise him tonight? ; )

Grace and Harry got up hand and hand, as did Niall and I. We walked back stage to see Zayn Liam and Lou all on separate couches.

"So did you guys take a breather? Or do you need the room?" Lou asked. I dismissed his comment and jumped on his lap and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

I felt sparks.

I pecked his lips and felt sparks too.

I hugged him again and looked at Liam. His face scolding me. He motioned me over.

"Where's my hug?" He laughed. I hugged him when he whispered into my ear, "we need to talk now." I played it off like he said nothing but I pretended I need to go to the toilet.

"What was that?" He asked

"I have no idea..." I said

"You're lucky Grace Zayn Harry and Niall didn't notice! They were exchanging hellos!" He pushed my shoulder and I sighed.

"Is it bad I felt sparks..." I asked

Liam's face flushed.

"You have to go talk to Niall. This is between us, alright love? Go be romantic with him. He won't question anything." Liam said. He kissed my cheek.

"You didn't feel anything right?" Liam asked

"Why would I feel sparks when you're Daddy?" We both laughed and he rolled his eyes. I walked back in to Niall with a plate of food he just was about to finish. A huge grin wiped across my face.

"Hi baby" he tried to say but it came out as more of a 'hieh berbay.'

He put the plate down and I ran to him and sat on his lap and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you for finally eating!" I smiled as I hugged him.

"I just wanted you here and-" I interrupted him and the hug by pressing my lips softly against his. He smiled into the kiss as did I.

I laid there in his arms on the couch. Everyone, except for Harry and Grace, left the room for us to spend time together as we laid on the couches. It was 3:45 when I looked at the clock.

"You guys got VIP and front row for our concert?" Harry asked Grace.

"Sure did bæ!" She kissed his cheek and smiled. I laid in Niall's arms before I fell asleep. I woke up to something breaking but I kept my eyes shut

"Harry!" Niall whisper shouted, "Grace is asleep, shhh!"

Harry chuckled and I heard him plop right back down.

"You really love her, huh, Niall?" Harry asked him slowly.

I felt Niall stroke my hair

"She's my everything..." He whispered.

I sat up and once again, planted my lips against his. Running my hand through his blonde hair. I moved my way so I could sit on his lap. Not breaking the kiss.

We broke the kiss to the sound of a door opening.

It was Louis.

"Hey lou-e" Niall said.

"Hey mate, we have to go work on choreography. Grace, Evelyn! You come too!" I giggled when he called Grace 'Evelyn' she didn't care, sometimes it confused her though.

We ran and followed them