47

**Landed**

**NIALL POV**

**4 days until Wedding**

We finally landed in Hawaii at around 4:45pm. I went over to Grace who was awake rubbing her head.

"Nice landing." She said rubbing her head.

"What happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Well I was wakin up, so I sat up and just as I was going to get out of bed, we landed and I hit my head on the top of the bed."

I couldn't help laughing. She glared at me with her head in her hand which made me laugh even harder.

"Not funny!" She began to smile. I stood up and walked over and kissed her head.

"Let's go!" I heard Zayn yell. I grabbed some of our stuff and walked out of the jet. I shook the mans hand and walked over to a limo with everyone.

********

We finally arrived to where we were staying. We were all in 3 separate condos... Even though they were all next door. I loved the boys, but they were really clingy to Niall, Gracex2, and Harry. Obviously, it was mainly Louis, Zayn, and Liam who were bugging me!

Grace and I said goodbye to everyone and walked into our condo hand-in-hand. She was ecstatic. She loved the open living room, marble kitchen, king size bed, 80 inch flat screen, basement, Xbox, and she loved the marble bathroom full of girly stuff.

I loved the place. It had a great view of Hawaii. We were right on the beach we were getting married at.

The wedding was planned out. We were getting married at sunset on the beach, and then we were having an insane after party. All on the beach. Well most of it. Most of the partying was going to be in a large venue being used by us.

Although it was on the beach.

Grace came back and flopped on the couch.

"I love this place!" She grinned and threw her arms around my waist. I pulled her in tightly as I then stroked through her red hair.

"Well, great!" I chuckled. She sighed and sat up. She looked around and then frowned

"Are there any movies we can watch?" She looked around some more.

"Yup! In the bottom left cubby. Pull it out and there should be a stack of movies. She nodded and pulled out 6 to choose some.

She laid out all 6 of the movies and asked what I wanted to watch.

"Your choices are.... Despicable Me, Lion King, Grown Ups 2, The Notebook, Soul Surfer, or The Amazing World of Gumball seasons." She looked up and smiled.

I noticed her face lit up about Grown Ups 2 and I absolutely loved that movie and I loved laughing.

Winner!

"Grown Ups 2!!!" I clapped like a little kid. She laughed and put it in. She walked back and kissed my cheek as she went to the kitchen.

"Is there food here?" She asked

"Yup! I told the manager to put food and stuff in for us. Since, we are staying for... What a week?" I asked as I heard her going through the kitchen.

"Yep! A week! This is going to be the best week of my life. I get to spend time with the best boy ever." She smiled with a ton of food in her arms.

"I am a man!" I pouted and crossed my arms. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and handed me some food. Soon enough, Grown Ups 2 started and we instantly started laughing within the first 10 minutes.

I wanted to spend every day like this with Grace...

But we had fans, rehearsals, and... Oh, crap.

Tours...