Chapter 24

GRACE D P.O.V

"Show me what you got!" Niall smiled. It was already 4:00 and we had to leave in 25 minutes.

I showed him everything and save the shorts for last.

"And lastly, and certainly MY fave...." I pulled out the shorts. Niall gasped

"I love those! Put them on." He smiled.

"Turn around than babe."

"Nah I'm good right here." He bit his lip and smiled.

"Okay whatever!" I took off my pants, not really caring if he was there and put on my shorts.

"You look great! Only one thing would make it better" he smiled

"Oh, what?" I looked at him.

"If you weren't wearing them" he smirked.

"You dirty Irish boy!" I kissed him on the lips and put on a different shirt. I didn't find one I liked and I sighed and walked over to my closet. I pulled the door opened to see a pink lace ruffled speggeti tank top with a note.

"Surprise babe xxx ~Nialler"

I looked over at Niall who was smiling.

"This shirt is perfect!" I hugged the shirt and kissed Niall again and put it on right away with white sandals. I covered my mouth.

"You look perfect!" Niall smiled.

"I love this! I actually look good today." I smirked at Niall.

He got up and put his arms around my waist.

"You look good everyday, princess." He whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

Him calling my princess was it. I wanted this Irish boy❤️ In the worst way;) I turned around and kissed him passionately. His tongue asked for an entrance and quickly accepted. Our lips moved in the perfect motion.

We backed up to the bed where I laid down next to him. His fingers running through my hair as we kissed. He pulled me closer and I ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned and I smiled in the kiss.

I felt like even his moans had an Irish touch to them :'D

We broke the kiss and pulled him into my arms as I laid there.

"Sound check?" He whispered in my ear

"Let's be late." I chuckled. Next thing you know.