Let it Snow

A/N Okay so im going to be spamming you with like 5 more chapters. I'm sorry, but I'm writing all my friends oneshots as Christmas gifts (woah I have friends? Yeah surprising, right?) Sorry in advance.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Evan stared out the living room bay window of the Murphy home. He should have been home 3 hours ago, but it had to snow today. Out of all days, there had to be a blizzard on the day Evan and Connor were supposed to work on their project. And no one was home, either. Mr. Murphy was out on business, and Mrs. Murphy went to pick up Zoe from a friend's, but Evan doubted they'd be back.

The snow falling down outside turned on his thoughts. What would he and Connor do all night? His mom had already called him and said he could stay the night, but Evan didn't exactly want to. Connor was...well Connor.

Out of the corner of his eye, Evan saw Connor light the fireplace. He turned around, looking at the flames. Connor looked at him.

"You looked cold, and I thought a fire would be nice..." Connor explained, and awkwardly looked down.

"No! No yeah...um...it's fine. I love fires. But not all kinds of fires. Not like big fires, you know that like destroy things. But definitely fireplace fires. That's so weird I'm sorry." Evan fidgeted on the bay window cushion.

Man it doesn't show signs of stoppin'
And I brought some corn for poppin'
The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Connor went into the kitchen to find a snack. Once he was out of sight, Evan exhaled a huge breath he didn't know he'd been holding. He looked around the room, finally allowing his eyes to wander. There were books on the table. Hopefully interesting enough to occupy Evan's time.

Connor made his way back into the living room, holding a bowl of popcorn. "Do you like popcorn?"

"Yeah, yeah, mm hmm, I like popcorn." Evan sat on the rug next to Connor, in front of the fireplace. Connor placed the bowl on the floor and Evan took a handful.

When we finally kiss good-night
How I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

Connor went to take another handful, but his face got a little too close to Evan's. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Evan started apologizing like crazy, but Connor stopped him.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's my fault."

"I'm sorry," Evan whispered, instantly regretting it.

"You apologize a lot."

"I'm sorry. Oops, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I keep apologizing. Gosh, I'm-"

But Evan was cut off by Connor's lips pressed against his. Evan, surprised at first, closed his eyes, and melted into the kiss.

Once Connor pulled away, Evan was instantly sad. He didn't want it to end.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Connor looked down at the popcorn, awkwardly.

"No! No...it's um it's fine I actually...I actually kind of liked it? Um..." Evan fiddled with the hem of his shirt, and caught Connor's eyes. They stared at each other for a second, and Evan blushed.

"You, you wanna do it again?" Connor tucked a piece of hair behind his ear.

"Um, yeah, sure," Evan leaned in and pecked Connor's lips. He was going to pull back, but Connor wrapped his arms around Evan's neck and kissed him again, this time more passionately.

And the fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still good-bye-ing

Evan woke up the next morning, under a big soft blanket on the rug in front of the fireplace. The fire was very small, and Evan relished the last rush of heat before it went out.

Evan sat up on the rug, wrapping himself in the blanket, thinking about the night before. He could still feel Connor's lips against his, and he really wanted to feel it again. Where was Connor? Evan's memory was scattered after he fell asleep.

He heard a loud bang, and Evan got up and followed the Connor's cursing into the kitchen. Connor had dropped a pan on the floor.

"I was gonna make breakfast," Connor picked up the pan, and put it away. "But I guess I could just put some Eggos in." Connor went into the freezer. "By the way, your mom called. Said she'd pick you up once the roads get plowed. Might not be for a while though." Connor peeked from behind the refrigerator door and smirked at Evan.

Evan giggled and took out the syrup.

But as long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow, and snow

A/N Inspired by the (very kinky) song, and heather_weasley idea. heather_weasley this is your gift I hope you liked it! (Yes I do realize I just tagged you twice)

 heather_weasley this is your gift I hope you liked it! (Yes I do realize I just tagged you twice)