Hair

Not the musical, I promise no one's ripping their clothes off...
Requested by WatashiWaTenshida

Evan and Connor sat on the couch in the living room of the Hansen household, microwave burritos on paper plates in their laps. Connor grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix, and looked to Evan for approval before pressing the icon for Stranger Things, which after a couple of tries, Evan had grown to like. Although it still did make him a little nervous, watching it with Connor made him feel a lot safer, like nothing could touch him.

They watched the episode in silence Connor making the first sound when set his finished paper plate on the floor. He then wrapped an arm around the smaller boy's waist comfortingly, who watched the television with wide, alert eyes. Evan was ready for anything surprising to jump up at the screen.

Soon, the music grew louder, and Evan knew in the pit of his stomach something was going to happen. His hands moved up to Connor's hair, playing with the pieces aimlessly. He felt himself begin to grow less nervous and more relaxed.

So when the demogorgon jumped out at the screen, he didn't scream in fear as he usually did. He wasn't even paying attention to the screen. Instead, Evan was more focused on twisting the pieces of his boyfriend's hair into intricate braids.

Connor just chuckled and paused the show. "Ev, what are you doing?"

"Making art," Evan giggled, tying off his French braid with a hairband and smiling at his work. "You look cute in a braid."

"Zoe used to like doing my hair," Connor grumbled at the endless memories of him and Zoe sitting in her room with a hairbrush.

Evan grinned. "Really?" His eyes lit up at the thought.

"Yeah, she used it to 'experiment' or something. All I remember was that it hurt, she used to pull it tight," he shrugged and went to scratch his head but stopped in fear of ruining the braid.

"Oh, sorry I can stop if you want," Evan began to take apart the braid when Connor stopped him.

"No, it's fine," Connor frowned. "You're so gentle, I didn't even feel it. Who taught you to braid hair?"

Evan grinned. "My mom taught me a long time ago, but Jared used to tease me when I did it, so I just kinda...stopped I guess. But I like it, it looks cool."

"Well I like it," Connor kissed his boyfriend's forehead sweetly and Evan went to peck the taller boy's lips.

"Can I?" He points to Connor's hair and the taller boy laughs and nods in approval, the show on the television screen long forgotten.

I know it's shortie, sorry about that

Just though I'd add in a picture of Mike with short hair, because why not?

Requests?