Hair II

Requested by squishyturtle44
Sorry it's another drabble, I'm too lazy and unmotivated.

"Get up, dickhead, mom wants you downstairs!" Zoe screams into her older brother's room, but he just grumbles and rolls on his side. If he wasn't the one smoking, the pungent smell weed of weed would be almost unbearable, but he was used to it.

He got up and almost fell, his head hurt so bad. Once he regained his balance, he was able to walk down the hallway quite well, but the stairs were a whole different story.

He then slumped down at the Murphy kitchen table, his head pounding relentlessly. He needed an Advil, but he knew that if he got caught going through the medicine cabinet again, it wouldn't be a good outcome.

Cynthia just looked at him disapprovingly. "Connor, I'm taking you out today."

"If it's to another yoga retreat you know how it's gonna end," he grumbled, staring at a spot on the wall.

Zoe just laughs. "It's even better."

And before he knew it, he was sitting in a chair, an array of scissors and brushes surrounding him.

"So how much do we want cut then?" The hairdresser asked, and before Connor could say anything, Cynthia jumped in to answer.

"We want it all gone." She smiles. "Chop it all off."

This would not end well.

🔹🔶🔹

Connor shut the door of his pickup truck probably too aggressively, pulling his hood up over his hair. His newly cut, short hair. He still wasn't happy about the events that went down that morning.

And he knew Evan wouldn't be happy either. Braiding it had been a sense of comfort for the boy, a way to get rid of unwanted anxiety. And now that it's all gone, what would he think?

He stood before the front door of the Hansen household, reluctant to ring the doorbell. What if Evan broke up with him? What if he makes him wear a wig until it grows back? To be completely honest, he didn't really mind how he looked with it cut shorter. He was just nervous about what Evan would say.

Too late, because Evan opened the front door before he could knock. A big smile spread across the smaller boy's face at the sight of his boyfriend.

"Hi," Evan leaned in to kiss him in a greeting.

Connor just stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Hey."

"So I was wondering if you would let me do your hair again today," Evan said, walking into the kitchen. "I've been looking up cool braid stuff all night and I'm actually kinda..."

"Um, maybe not today? Can we just maybe...chill?" Connor asked sheepishly. He knew that Evan would be more than happy to compromise, but he'd need a good reason first.

"Yeah, sure," Evan smiled. "But you know you can take off your hood right? I promise the rain can't get you're precious hair inside."

Connor instantly began to panic. "No, it's fine really I'm comfortable like this..."

"Oh, come on a little bedhead never hurt anyone," Evan laughed and reached up to pull down his boyfriend's hood. And to his surprise, there stood Connor with his short hair quaffed up in the front. Evan just stood there for a second, taking it all in.

"Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have come over, this was a bad time..."

"No! No, I...I like it. A lot," the smaller boy smiles and runs his hands through it. "You look really cute."

Connor felt his face grow a light shade of red. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Evan giggled.

"You don't care that you can't braid it or whatever?" The taller boy ran a hand through his hair self consciously.

"Of course not! Why would I?" Evan frowned at him.

"No reason," Connor smirked, leaning down to connect their lips. "How about some Netflix?"

 "How about some Netflix?"

Requests?