Sincerely, Me

So.

This is the end of this book.

Wow. We made it.

It's been a long ride.

I was actually reading through all if these oneshots yesterday, and all I could think about was how much my writing has improved from that first one. I literally named it 'Pure Fluff' because I was that unoriginal.

But I'm actually kind of sad though. This book literally started out as little drabbles that I sent to heather_weasley and then impulsively just posted onto here. But it's become so much more than that, and I honestly have no idea how it happened.

You guys are amazing and I can't say it enough. It's been crazy this past year writing oneshots in the midst of my other life (yes, I have a life, I know shocking) but every time one of you votes or comments it makes everything worthwhile.

And while I love writing about these two nuggets, I feel like I have hit that place where I've done as much as I could with these characters and I've molded them into my own and now it's time to let go of this book and move forward to other things.

Not that this book isn't great, it's the best thing ever. But all good things must come to an end, right?

Okay so I'm procrastinating ending this chapter and I won't hold it off any more, I promise.

If any of y'all are gonna miss me and want to keep reading my actual shit, go watch some Marvel movies and then check out my Marvel oneshot book, where I post every Thorsday [haha the puns]. I've also posted the intro to my Johnlock chapter so y'all can go check that out even though I am going on hiatus after I post this so I will not be active until next year. And also be sure to follow me and so you can be the first to know when I update on anything else.

Yeah okay so I'm just gonna post a whole shit ton of gifs now because I can: