Satan Santa and Cookie Crimes

A/N This one's for tattletail29 (child) Merry Christmas!

Evan turned the Christmas radio up to full blast, screaming the lyrics as he iced the sugar cookies green and red.

You will get a sentimental feeling,
when you hear,
Voices singing-

"Christmas sucks!" Connor completed the lyric with his own words, turning the music down as he came into the Hansen kitchen.

Evan frowned at him. "Why? Christmas is..."

"A commercial holiday Macy's made up to make money," Connor grabbed a cookie and took a bite.

"Okay, I...I understand if you don't believe in Santa Claus..."

"You mean Satan Santa?"

Evan looked at Connor, appalled. "Satan Santa?"

"Yeah, I haven't gotten a present from him since I was like 13. He hates me."

"Okay, so you hate him because he hasn't given you a gift? Awww, so sad..." Evan kissed Connor's cheek, then went back to icing a cookie.

"I swear, that guy is out to get me. And he's kinda weird to! I mean, 'he sees you when you're sleeping and he knows when you're awake'? Is it just me or is he a mad stalker of children? If anything he may even be a..."

"Oh my spruce, Connor I don't want to hear your sick conspiracy theories right now," Evan went to turn up the music, but Connor stopped him.

"'He knows when you've been bad or good' that's pretty weird, don't you think?" Connor grabbed another cookie and Evan rolled his eyes.

"You're ruining the holiday season for me."

"Well good! That's what I was going for!" Connor laughed and ate the cookie.

"Jeez, how many cookies can you eat? Stop or else I won't have any for tomorrow." Evan put the lid on the case of cookies and placed it in the fridge.

"Wait, whats tomorrow?"

"Oh my gosh, Connor do you really not know? Tomorrow's Christmas! I cant believe you forgot, I've been anxious about it for a while now..."

Connor's mouth opened. Had he really not remembered?

"Do you know who you are? You're the Grinch," Evan crossed his arms and frowned.

"Well, bah humbug," Connor crossed his arms as well, mimicking Evan's stance.

Evan just rolled his eyes. "Is there anyway I can make you like Christmas? Anyway at all?"

"Let me have another cookie," Connor smirked and Evan shook his head, walking into the living room. Connor followed him. "Aw, come on please? Just one more? They're really good."

Evan sighed, sitting on the couch and patting the spot next to him. "Why don't you come sit and just relax in the holiday spirit?"

Connor shrugged. "The tree does look nice, I guess." He sat next to his boyfriend, who leaned onto his shoulder.

"Well, you did help to decorate it. Although you did break every other ornament. I still find pieces," Evan laughed at the memory and Connor frowned.

"I felt so bad, because your mom kept giving me looks like 'if you break one more...' she scared me,"

"My mom?" Evan sat up. He was surprised. "I don't remember that..."

"Yeah, well I'll buy you replacements if you want," Connor offered but Evan shook his head.

"No, no...then I'll feel bad, which will make everything worse," Evan pecked Connor's lips for a moment, then leaned on his shoulder again, closing his eyes.

After a moment, Connor realized that Evan had fallen asleep on him. The Christmas spirit had taken a toll on the blond boy, and Connor knew he need the rest. Connor sighed, then gently laid Evan on the couch, kissing his forehead. Evan mumbled something Connor couldn't make out, then moved a bit. Once Connor knew Evan was asleep, he snuck back into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

He was just about to grab another cookie when Evan called out from the living room.

"Connor, put the cookies back."

Connor sighed, putting the tin back, but not before stealing one cookie.

Hey, what Evan didn't know couldn't hurt him.

A/N Bam. Done.

He posts this on his twitter and I wanted to die