First Flirt

As Myah got home, she decided to make something to eat considering that she didn't eat before she left the house earlier that day. As she popped her food into the microwave, she decided to check her instagram remembering the notifications that she had received.

10

10.3k Likes & 396 Comments

@/XANXIETY commented "Shit ma, you're too perfect. Damn baby. 💔"

Myah gasped as she read the comment under one of her recent instagram photos, before she knew it her friends were texting her like crazy in a group chat.

Arabella: Holy Shit Myah, Did You See What LIL XAN COMMENTED ON YOUR PHOTO?!

Jess: Is there something that you are not telling us?!

Jess: What happened, girl!?

Arabella: Let us in on the scoop!

Jess: Are you two a thing?!

Myah quickly picked up her phone to message the girls back explaining the story to them.

Myah: No, no! I just met him today while visiting Anthony, a studio manager.

Jess: HOW WAS HE IN PERSON?!

Arabella: YOU LUCKY LITTLE SHIT

Arabella: HES SO CUTE

Myah: You guys are too crazy over him. 😩 We barely had a conversation, jeez 😂

Jess: Did you two kiss? 🤤❤️❤️

Arabella: LMAOO

Myah: Um no, lmfaoo. I don't even know the kid, but i gotta go finish cooking, talk soon, yea?

Arabella: Ight girl, love ya.

Jess: Bye Myahh 😉

After Myah put her phone down she checked the food in the microwave, noticed it was still cold and stuck it in longer this time.

As she was doing so her phone was ringing from an unfamiliar number, but had the usual L.A area code.

"Hello," Myah answered the phone questioningly.

"H-hey um, Myah? It's uh Di- I mean Lil Xan,"

"Oh shit um," Myah said almost tripping over a shoe on the floor. "Yes, um how'd you get my number,"