New Boy

After this chapter i'm making another book to continue it, check it out it's called 'baby doll - lil xan,' if you still want to follow their story.

—————-

the next morning..
May 03, 9:18 a.m.
diego's pov

I fucked up. I fucked up big time.

I didn't fully realize what had happened between Myah and I until I spoke to my mama on the phone. Waking up alone was horrible, not having Myah by my side.

She wasn't answering any of my messages, I had no idea where she was or where she could be. My mother was no help either.

I decided to look around town for Myah. I knew I had to make it up to her, get her to come back home.

2 days later..
May 05, 3:33 p.m
myah's pov

"Fuck," I muttered as I struggled to find my debit card all the way at the bottom of my purse, "just a second, i'm sorry."

The older woman looked at me questioningly, a hint of annoyance in her expression. Being in the middle of an old café while everybody had their eyes on you because you were taking too long sucked.

My anxiety definitely had me in a choke hold.

I felt completely rushed, unable to shuffle through the mess in the bag I was carrying. Just as I was about to cancel my order, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and a man towering above me, handing his credit card to the cashier.

"Here, use this," he smiled at the short lady a few feet away from me, his eyes locked into mine as I was lost for words by how thankful I was.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered fixing my bag upon my shoulder before moving towards the end of the counter where people waited for their order.

"No worries. I seen you struggling and figured you needed some help. I already ordered before you did," he smiled, his ocean eyes scanning my features carefully.

"I'll pay you back," I added quickly, "I just have to—,"

"Don't worry about it, you're good," he laughed extending his arm out, "Names Baer."

I blinked a few times before shaking my hand with his, curiosity flooding through me.

"Bear?.. L-like the animal? I'm Myah."

The smirk in his face as he looked towards the ground was simply adorable, his dimples showing as he looked up to meet my eyes again.

"No. B-a-e-r. I have no idea where she got the name from but I've never met anybody with it."

"It's unique," I nodded, I like i—,"

"Order for Myah!" an older man hollered while setting my cup onto the counter before turning on his heel.

I grabbed my cup in my hands, beginning to say goodbye to the new man I just met before he got the chance to speak before me.

"Would you like to sit? For some coffee?" he smiled pointing over to a small booth where his laptop was set up.

"That would be nice, yes."