Baby Mama

myah's pov
May 02, 4.5-5 months pregnant

"Hello," Candy said into the phone, "Boy where is your ass?! Have I not taught you from right and wrong?! You better get your ass over here now, or i'll come there."

And with that, she hung up. A message popping up on my phone.

babydaddy💓: What the fuck did you do?

25 minutes later... 12:01 a.m.

"You can cook some really great cookies," I smiled feeling the warm chocolate melt in my mouth.

"My own recipe," Candy replied as we watched an episode of Bob's Burgers waiting on Diego to arrive. 

I haven't messaged him back, i've been too worried to.  Maybe I shouldn't have involved his mom, but I knew she would always be there for me.

"It was my grandmothers," she smiled resting her hand on my knee, "she always made the best cookies anybody has ever tasted, I could never make them as well as—," she continued before the jiggle of the doorknob stopped us.

"Mom?" Diego rolled his eyes after slamming the door shut, walking over to where we were in the living room.

"Come here young man," she said before he leaned over her, so that they were almost the same height.

I watched as she grabbed ahold of Diego's ear, twisting and turning it so that it forced him to sit down beside me on the couch.

"Oow fuck, stop that shit," he groaned before falling back directly beside me, almost on top of me.

"When are you going to learn to grow up boy?! It was fun and games but now you got a girl pregnant and you—,"

"Nothing happened," he replied cutting her off.

"Bullshit," Candy said sternly as she folded her arms across her chest. 

I felt somewhat awkward.  She was fighting my battles; maybe I overreacted?

I watched as he refused to meet either one of ours eyes, instead fiddled with his fingers in his lap. 

"I didn't," he said again slowly looking up at me, "I know why you guys called me here, Jessica and I did nothing."

"Then why didn't you tell me you were going to see her?" I asked attempting to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"Because I knew you wouldn't have let me go."

"But you went anyways!" I yelled raising my voice a bit, "You knew I would find out!"

"Duh, that's why I posted it," he smirked, I guessed feeling accomplished by what he has done.

I removed myself from the soft cushion, entering the kitchen trying my hardest not to let my emotions overcome me.  I could hear Diego and Candy in the other room. 

"You may be an adult now, but I will not let you treat this—,"

"I'm done with it mom!" Diego screamed loudly, "I'm done, I don't care about Myah anymore.  Jesus the only reason why i'm trying to stay with her is for the baby's sake!"